Really not that bad....

After hours of fun we decided to head back home. While walking towards the exit I saw this creepy guy staring at Sarah. Eric seemed to notice to because he tapped on my shoulder whispering something in my ear. "Why is that guy staring at your sister like that? " he asked suspiciously.  "I have no idea." I whispered back to him. "Well should we do something?" he asked.  "I don't know, I don't even thinks she even notices. " I replied.  As if on cue Sarah finally noticed and started walking faster towards the exit. Once we were in the car heading home I was super glad we got away from the creep. And the worst thing was he looked to be in his preteen years! But hey boys will always be boys.

As we were driving home I drifted of into a deep sleep, when someone tapped my thigh. Eric.

Eric and I were in the back while Markus and Sarah were in the front.  "5 more minutes mom! " I yelled outloud. I opened 1 eye to see Eric, Sarah and Markus looking at me . Of course Markus was looking in the review mirror,  didn't want to crash and plummet to our deaths now would we? "Eric chuckled at my sudden outburst and was about to say something when we hit a large bump and I landed on him. My head on his shoulder and my legs sparweled all out on my seat. "S -sorry.  I stupidly  studdered. I slowly lifted my head from his shoulder getting lost into his blue eyes. My breath hitched in my throat when I realized how close we were. Eric just simply smiled, "Are you okay?" he asked sincerely. "Yeah." I said still staring intensely into his eyes. He lifted his hand to my face and put a piece of a loose strand behind my ear. "Ya know your really beautiful ." he whispered. I blushed looking down at my hands,  I know my cheeks were rosy red by now. "And when you blush too." he said leaning back away from my face while winking at me .  I gave him a cheeky smile before turning my attention towards the window, the blue sky suddenly became very interesting.

Once we got home I hopped in the warm shower washing off all the chlorine off my body. After I was done I brushed my teeth and slipped on some green sweats and a white crop top. I soon went downstairs to feed my overly growling stomach. Once I got my spaghetti and toast with a chocalate chip cookie and fruit punch, I joined Sarah in the living room couch to watch Bring it on, my second all - time favorite movie. My parents were out on a date and probabaly wouldnt be back until 5 but eh who cares? In between the movie I felt my phone vibrate next to me on the couch signifying I had a text. Eric, but hey I wasn't complaint this time.  If your wondering yes I added him to my contacts after he practicality begged me the whole way home.

"Hey you wanna hang out tommorow ?"
I smiled. 
"You have nothing better to do?" I asked still smiling.
"Yeah but if you don't want to then.. I will make you!
I laughed " What's gonna happen if I say no?"
"You don't wanna know babe. "  I blushed but quickly shook it away replying to Eric.
"Whatever fine!"
"See you at 1:00 ;)
"Yeah yeah. " :/
Seeing as he wasn't going to reply I locked my iphone and putt it into my sweatpants pocket. After the movie I grabbed 3 more cookies before going up to my room it was already 2 in the morning and I was really tired out from all the movies Sarah and I watched. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I put it on my nightstand next to my empty plate of cookies and hopped into my comfortable bed.  I know I'm fat.
Soon enough my eyes fluttered and closed,  But i realized erics not that bad but i also realized Tommorow I had a date with the devil.

Hey guys sorry it took so so long but I did it.  I know its a short chapter but I promise things are going to get very interesting the next chapter. And when I said she had a date with the devil I didn't really mean a date ! Just Clarifying. I will try to get back to my schedule updating every Monday and ...such! :) 
Remember

Comment.

Vote.

Enjoy ! Thanks for reading.