Wish i never met him...

"You ready? " my mom asked. "Yeah. " my sister said getting in the car with my mom and dad. "Bye." I waved as they drove off then shut the door. "Are they gone already? " my cousin amber said coming downstairs. "Yep." I said going to the kitchen and getting a bottle of water. " Were did they go?" kayla asked. "To the hospital to see Jake,  Auntie and Uncle wanted to see him and they took Sarah with them. amber interjected before I could speak. "I miss him." kayla said looking at the floor. "We all do." I said hugging her. "It'll be alright." amber smiled. "Yeah see ? " " Now lets find something to do to pass the time, any suggestions?" I asked. "Well there is this party at my friend cassandra's house." amber smiled. "Not that." I said grabbing my water bottle and walking in the living room and sitting on the couch. "Why not? " amber whined. " "Because its boring, I mean all people do is kiss,  get drunk, and dance and I don't want to be in a room where I cant breath because of the smoke from peoples cigarettes!" I exclaimed. "Okay fair but how many parties have you been to since you turned 17?" amber asked. "Two and that is enough." I said. "So sad but were going." amber smiled. "You cant make me." I said. "I will prank you." she smirked. Man I she was so good at pranking I guess I had no choice. "Fine but I wont enjoy it." I pouted. "Good enough for me." she smiled.
2 hours later

"You look so cute! " amber squealed. "I'm just wearing jeans and a crop top with a Jean jacket and my hair is curled with diamond earrings in my ear. "Oh ok I do look cute!" I squealed also. "You too look cute too." I said to amber and kayla. "Thanks." they said in unison.  "Okay did you tell your mom?" kayla asked. "Yeah she said we can take your car and that we have to be back by 11. "I said. "Sarah didn't want to come?" amber asked. "Yeah she's meeting us there and that actually the only reason my mom is letting us stay out so late. I said cheekily. "Perfect it's only ..amber paused looking at her phone, 7 ! " she said. "Lets go." amber said. Grabbing all of our stuff we headed toward the door and I locked it. Once we were all in the car we were off with the music blasting.

Getting out of the car I saw Sarah talking to Markus. "Hey." I said as I approached them. "Hey. " Markus smiled. Markus wasn't really that bad in fact he was pretty nice. Walking in I saw a lot of things going on. People dancing, drinking, kissing, swimming. "This house is huge!" amber said. "I know right." Markus said. "Do you wanna dance?" someone whispered in my ear. Turning around I saw Daniel. "Daniel!" I screamed jumping onto him hugging him. Chuckling he pulled back. "So do you want to?" he asked again. "Yeah lets go!" I said grabbing his hand. Just as we found a place to dance were we wouldn't get hit a slow song came on. "Well then." I said feeling uncomfortable.  Chuckling just a bit Daniel grabbed me by the waist pulling closer towards him. Putting my hands on his neck he whispered, "Is this okay?". he asked looking in my eyes. I nodded while staring intensely into his eyes. Before I knew it I felt his lips on mine. After kissing for 3 seconds I pulled back realizing I was still with Eric. "I cant I'm still with Eric." I said. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. " he said hugging me. I put my head on his shoulder and looked at everything else. I wish I hadn't.

I saw Eric standing right beside us with a tux on and roses in his hand. Pulling away I tried to apologize to Eric. "I'm s-sorry. " I studdered. "Save it,  scoffing he added some more. Ya know I put up with a lot of crap but this is by far the worst, I mean maybe instead off us just 'taking a break' he said putting air quotes around taking a break were done for good and please don't ask me can we be friends because the answer I no. " he said throwing the roses on the floor then walking over to Daniel and punching him. "Eric!" I screamed. After a few more punches Markus and another boy pulled him off. Eric Storming at of the house I followed him. "Eric please I'm sorry!" I cried. " I thought I could trust you but I guess I was wrong. "You can trust me." I said . "Whatever ." he said and left. Wiping tears from my eyes I went back into the house to see Daniel in a room with an ice pack on his mouth.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm sorry." he mumbled. "Yeah well me too." I said crossing my arms over my chest. Walking over to me Sarah pulled me over to another part of the room. "What the heck happened I thought you were with Eric?" she asked. "I am. " I muttered. "Then what happened and who is that guy ? " she asked. "Well Eric wanted to take me out that day after we left the hospital to see Jake and then he met that girl and turns out it was her birthday so Eric wanted to take her with us, then she kissed him I punched her then left, met Daniel exchanged phone numbers and here we are ." I said in 1 quick breath. "Woah." she said. "I just really wish Daniel didn't kiss me I wish I never even met him." I sniffled. "Oh." someone said. I turned around to see Daniel standing with the saddest face in the world. I didn't bother making trying to apologize and just left and went outside. Sitting on a bench on the front porch I saw someone standing at the end of the street pacing back and fourth I knew who it was. Deciding to get up I walked over there not bothering to debate with myself as to if this was a bad decision or not. When I finally got closer I walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder lightly. Turning around I saw his face was a light red and the meanist/hurt look on his face.
Eric.
**★***★*****★******★******★*****★***★****★

Hope you enjoyed.
Remember.

Comment.

Vote.