New Girl?

Eric P.O.V

Throwing my backpack on the floor I put my headphones on and layed on my back on the bed. Letting my music
consume me I closed my eyes until someone knocked on my door. "Hey Eric a girl is at the door." my mom said. "Okay. " I said becoming nervous. Was this Jessica? Was she coming to get me to take her back?"
A thousand questions came into my mind as I went downstairs to the door but they all stoped as I saw a girl with a beautiful tan and long blonde hair and that definitely wasn't Jessica. "Yeah?" I asked. "Hi I'm Kennedy." she said as she stuck her hand out. "Hi. " I smiled. "So I know your wondering what I'm doing here so let me tell you." she laughed taking a breath. "I'm just going around meeting my new neighbors." she smiled. "Oh well I'm Eric and I'm 17 and well that's pretty much it. " I smiled. "Ok well you know my name and I'm 17 also." she smiled showing her white teeth.

"So do you wanna come in?" I offered. "Uh I would but I actually have to go but maybe tommorow." she said. "Ok can I have your number?" I asked. "Well lets see to have my number you have to be 3 things." she smirked. "Which are?" I asked leaning against the open door. "1st, not a stranger, 2nd a friend, 3rd cute." she smiled. "I'm not a stranger, I'm pretty sure were friends, and the 3rd one is up to you." I said. Taking a step back Kennedy examined me then took out a piece of paper and pen, wrote something on it,  folded it up then gave it to me. "So is this a yes?" I asked smirking. Leaning into my ear she whispered "What's on the paper is your answer." then she smiled and walked off. Laughing to myself I closed the door and went up to my room sitting on my bed and  unfolding the paper.

IT READ:
KENNEDY'S NUMBER :469-564-7860
With a heart next to it.
Smiling to myself I put the paper on my t.v. stand and went downstairs to get some food.
Jessicas P.O.V

Walking down the hallway I had Milk in one hand and chocolate chip cookies in the other. Turning the corner i walked up the stairs and screamed when Jake appeared out of no where. "Sorry." he laughed. "Yeah, Yeah." I said.  "Jess? " he asked. "Yeah?" I said. "I'm sorry for not telling you about my girlfriend." he said. "Its okay." I smiled. "Are you okay I mean do you know what happened to her?" I asked. "Yeah kayla and amber told me." he sighed. "Its okay." I said. "Yeah I guess." he half smiled.  "You want to go out?" I asked. "Woah there I am your cousin." he said. "You know what I mean. " I said. He laughed. "Nah I think I'm just gonna go take a nap." he said. "Ok." I smiled. Nodding he went downstairs. Going into my room I looked at the calender . My birthday was in 3 days on a saturday and kayla, amber, and Jake were leaving on 4 on a Sunday for school Monday . At least I get to spend my birthday with them instead of being alone but of course I had Carla ..and my parents.and family but no Eric." "Jess!" amber yelled. "Yeah?" I yelled since she was downstairs. "Come here hurry!" she yelled. Sighing I got up and went to her room. "Yeah?" I asked. "Here." she said as she hand me her phone with a worried look on her face. Taking the phone slowly I saw a picture of this new girl on our school board. "Okay so she enrolled in our school so what?" I asked. "She's pretty." she said. "And?" I asked. "She lives next door to Eric." she said. "  "Of course she does." I said plopping down on her bed. "They probably already met and are planning to go on a date!" I exclaimed. " Just then my phone started to ring. "Hello?" i asked. "Hey boo." carla said. "Hey." i sighed.  "Something wrong?" she asked. "Yeah." i said then told her the whole !story. "Maybe we can stop her." Carla said. "No I'm not messing with him or her." I said. "Ok." she said I could picture her smiling. "No you cant do anything either." I said. "Noo jess why?" she asked. "Because if you do something then Eric will think I told you to do it." I stated. "Fine but if things dont go right don't blame me." she said. "Whatever. " I said. "Is Jake okay?" she asked. "Oh yeah he came back home yesterday." I said. "Oh." she said. "Your birthdays coming up." she said. "Yep." I said. "Arent you excited?" she asked. "Sure." I said. "I mean you have me and your cousins and other family. " she said. "Yeah I guess your right." I said. "Of course Im right." she laughed. "Always." I said. "Well I have to go but ill come over tommorow night and spend the night the night before your birthday and stay all day for your b-day." she said. "Sounds good." I smiled. "K bye bye chicka. " she said. "Bye. " I said as the line went dead.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Okay guys sad news this story is going to be over soon so stay tuned!
Remember
Comment.
Vote.
Bye guys!!!!