Chapter 9: Cuddling

10:00 PM.

"Knock knock. You there Teddy?"

"Yes my love. 😊"

"So... How was the hug?"

"Awesome. I can't even explain what I felt. 🙈"

"Aha. 😊"

Ashley and Nick chatted about how they each felt about the hug. Nick said it was his first hug too and it was awesome for him too. When it was their usual time to sleep, Ashley sent a Hike sticker (animated emoji) of a couple cuddling each other.

"Aha. You want to cuddle like this my Shizuka? 😉"

"Yes. 🙈"

"Okay. We'll cuddle the next time we meet. For now, imagine I'm lying next to you and cuddling you tight. 😊"

"Awww. 🤗"

Sunny day. 2:30 PM.
Ashley tiptoed inside Nick's house. Nick asked her to close the door and he went towards the couch and laid on it. He smiled and signaled Ashley to come near him with his index finger. Ashley blushed and sat next to him. Ashley leaned in and they kissed. Nickpulled her over him and cuddled her tight. They smooched.

Nick ran his fingers over Ashley's back. Her top was a bit up. Ashley had chills and gasped when Nick's cold fingers touched her bare lower back. Nick pulled up her top a bit more and ran his fingers over the sides of her tummy. She burst into laughter. That noon, they cuddled and kissed to their heart's content.

Ashley would leave college during lunch time and meet Nick at his house whenever his roommate was not there. They would cuddle, kiss, have lunch and then leave for college together. One day,Nick was going to bath and Ashley naughtily asked if she could join. Nick agreed and it was the first time they saw each other's bare bodies. The warm shower and their skin rubbing against each other, made them want to take their intimacy to the next level. They smooched and hugged passionately but did not take it further.

Ever since that day, they would exchange intimate texts. They would express their fantasies on what they would do if they ever got an opportunity to "do it". Finally an opportunity came. Ashley's dad and mom were going out of town for 2 days. So Ashley planned to spend the night at Nick's house.

10:00 PM.
Ashley and Nick were lying next to each other in his room and watching a movie on his laptop. The lights were turned off. It was the time when 50 Shades of Grey was released. And they decided to watch it together. The erotic scenes in the movie pumped their young blood with enough hormones, that they stopped the movie half way and started kissing. One thing led to another. They yanked each other's clothes off and made love. Nick shut close Ashley's mouth when she moaned loud. He didn't want to wake his roommate up. Ashley slept like a baby that night in Nick's arms.

Next day. 7:00 AM.
Ashley yawned and opened her eyes. For a moment she was confused where she was and why she was naked. Then she slowly recalled making love with Nick last night. She blushed. She quickly pulled the blanket over her. Nick opened the door and came in with a tray bearing 2 cups of coffee and 4 slices of bread spread with jam.

"Good morning love."

"Goooooooddd moooorning Nobita."

Nick smiled and kissed Ashley's forehead. Ashley gave a huge smile. She felt like she was in one of her favorite romantic movies. It was one of her fantasies that her boyfriend would bring her coffee and breakfast on bed when she wakes up. She felt lucky to have found a guy like Nick. She immediately hugged Nick and kissed him on his cheeks.

"I love you a lot my Nobita."