Chapter 10: Love, Sex and Tech

"Nobitaaa... We'll click pics of us together when we'll meet the next time okay? 😊"

"Nope. No pics."

"But why? ☹️"

"There is a risk of being seen by someone. That's why."

"No na. I have a locker app. I'll lock the pics with password. No one will see. Please na. 😭"

"No. Sorry."

Nickand Ashley started meeting once a week and made love in all the ways they fantasied. Rest of the week, while sexting, Nick would often ask her to click and send nude pics for him. He would promise to delete them after seeing. She was reluctant initially. But then Nickwould say, "You don't trust me?" Ashley was madly in love with Nick. She could not bear loosing him so soon. So she would go to the toilet, click nudes and send him. Eventually this became a habit and she didn't mind sending him.

They started doing video calls whenever Ashley was home alone. Ashley would strip and do everything Nick would ask her to do on the camera. What annoyed Ashley was that Nick never agreed to click pics with her. Moreover, Nickwould delete their conversations from her mobile whenever they met. He would say that it was for their safety and that she could read the conversations from his mobile whenever she wanted. Ashley would often argue about this but Nick would always find a way to talk cheesy and melt her anger away.

Time flew in the blink of an eye. Ashley was now in 2nd year of college. She secured good marks in both semesters. She became popular after her performance during college annual fest. She even secured scholarships because of her promising talent i.e. she did not have to pay a penny for her remaining 3 years of education. Obviously, her dad now boasted about his daughter's dancing skills among the community and friends circle. He suddenly metamorphosed into this kind supportive father, who now asked what new she learned in dancing, and if she needed any extra classes in dancing.

Ashley didn't care much about all these achievements though. All she cared about was her "Nick". She believed that she received all these good things because Nick came into her life. They celebrated their first anniversary of being a couple. This mattered to her the most at the moment, more than any fame or scholarship or score. She was so much in love with Nick, that she was even ready to leave her home in future, if needed, to stay with Nick. Ashley had never been so happier in her life.

"Touch wood! May things stay like this forever" prayed Ashley.