Chapter 12: Hidden

Ashley was feeling guilty for doubting Nick. So she decided to bunk college during lunch break and go to Nick's house. Next day, the topic of gossip in every class was the MMS. It's rumors had spread like wildfire. The senior girl could not be seen anywhere in college. Ashley felt sorry for her. Ashley wished the senior girl stood up against Nick's roommate. Such guys should not be forgiven. What if he does the same to some other girl?

2:15 PM.
Ashley was lying over Nick. Her head on his chest. She was listening to his heartbeats. Nick was running his fingers through her hair above forehead.

"I'm sorry Nobita. I'm really sorry for doubting you."

"It's okay baby. I can understand."

Ashley cuddled Nick tightly. She felt lucky to have such an understanding boyfriend.

"Baby... Before we start (making love), let me have a quick bath okay."

"Okay. Come fast."

"Yes."

Nick kissed Ashley's forehead and rushed towards the bathroom. Ashley decided to check her Whats-app until he came. She was surprised to see 300 unread messages in the college group. She thought every must probably be chatting about the video. She opened it anyway. They were indeed chatting about the video. But a different video that was sent an hour ago. She downloaded it. She trembled when she saw the video.

It was another MMS video of the senior girl. She was sitting on top of a guy and making love. Only the guy's legs could be seen. But she recognized those legs. It was Nick's. Again it was the room from a different angle. The camera was steady. Nick's clothes could be seen hanging on the closed door. Ashley turned pale when the realization struck her. She looked at the table next to her. There was a black pen, kept on a pen stand, at the extreme corner of the table. She swiftly grabbed it and pulled the cap. Her worst fears came true. It was a spy cam pen. Her legs shake. She started having panic attacks. She didn't know what to do. She took the pen and her bag and ran away.

"Baby?"

Nick was surprised to see Ashley missing. Just then his roommate entered the hall.

"Hey Nick. What happened to Ashley? She just ran past me. She seemed terrified of something. What happened?"

Nick panicked. He ran to his room and found the pen missing. He immediately called Ashley. It was switched off.

Ashley rushed to her room, locked the door and plugged the pen's USB port into her laptop. A pop-up window asked for password. Ashleytried all the possible words but she had no luck. She covered her face and started crying. She felt helpless. She didn't know what to do. There was a no one home. Dad and mom were out of town. But she could not have shared anything with them. Should she call Richael? No. Ashley never told her about Nick. How would she react if she came to know that Ashley and Nick were in a relationship for more than a year now?

Ashley's pillow were drenched with tears. She suddenly became numb and laid still for 2 hours. She remembered that she wanted the senior girl to take a stand against guys like these. So, Ashley decided to take a stand. And that she would go to the police if she had to. She switched ON her mobile. There were 4 missed calls from Nick and 2 message from him on Hike. She opened Hike and found a video with a message written below it:

"A gift for you. 😘"

It was a video of her stripping her clothes off and touching herself. Ashley dropped her mobile. Nickhad recorded their video call. Her determination to take a stand waned away when she saw the video. She started shaking. Did he record all their video calls? What if Nickleaks the video? Her reputation in college... Her scholarship... What if dad finds out? He'll kill her. No. She won't let it happen. Ashley gathered a minuscule amount of courage, picked up her mobile and typed:

"Why?"

She immediately got a call from Nick. She pressed the answer button shaking.

"Because I love you. I don't want to loose you baby. 😘"

"Please Nick. Stop. Don't do this to me. It's not a joke. I trusted you more than myself. What do you want?"

"Nothing. Just love me like you always did."

"No. I can't. I'm now afraid to be with you. If you loved me even a tiny bit, then please delete the videos. Please. I beg you. Don't ruin my life."

"Nope."

"Delete the videos or else I'll call the police."

"Okay. Call. But I'll post something before they reach me. Check Hike."

Nick sent her another video. It was a video of her smiling and giving oral sex to Nick. Ashleyturned cold. As if death just brushed past her. Her ears went mute. She trembled and started sweating. Her blood pressure rose. Ashley blacked out for a fraction of second.

"Hello?"

"You asshole."

"I love you too baby."

"Please Nick. Don't do this to me."

"I got to go. Come and meet me tomorrow. Let's have a session (sex) and discuss all this. And mind it. If you try to be smart and if you tell this to anyone and if you don't reach by 2:30 PM, do take trouble of checking your college Whats-app group. You know what I mean. Bu-bye Shizuka. I love you. (Kiss sound)"

Nick disconnected.