Chapter 2: What Happened

Mrs.Gira in storytell mode: Back then, a REALLY long time ago, there were 10 Kingdoms that had some Elemental rulers. There was Fire, Water, Earth, Electricity, Ice, Sound, Toxic, Wind, Light, and Darkness. Darkness, however, was very greedy and wanted the whole land for himself. He used his sacred move to kill off the other Rulers: Deathsploson. Before the land was completely wiped up, the other 8 leaders wished a prayer to send their powers to their 100th descendant, while Light was somehow able to survive. If my knowledge is right, you're Fire's descendant.

Callie tilted her head confused. "So, I'm some descendant of a legendary person? That's cool!" Mrs.Gira smiled. "Well, I'm no ordinary nurse. Remember that Light was the only one who survived the Deathsploson?" Callie nodded. "Well, yoh might not believe me, but I'm Light." Mrs.Gira continued. Callie's jaw dropped. "I came to this school not just to be a nurse, but my magic senses told me that the other 9 descendants are here, so I'm keeping an eye on every student. I finally found you." Mrs.Gira's expression darkened. "I also must find Darkness's 100th descendant and stop them from touching anyone and turn them evil." "But could've the descendant be nice?" Callie asked. Mrs.Gira shook her head. "No. All darkness souls are born with evil blood, even if they don't want to be." She said, sadly. "I feel bad for whoever it is..." Callie sighed. "Well, unless you're near other people, just call me Giran, cause that's my actual name." Giran smiled. "Uh, okay." Callie stuttered. "Well, it's time you go back to your friends." Giran said, standing up. Callie looked at her hand. It wasn't burnt anymore. "Thank you Giran." Callie smiled. Giran nodded as a "you're welcome" and started shuffling papers as Callie left.

~Timeskip~

"Oh Callie! I heard you burnt your hand mysteriously! Are you okay?" Blitz asked as they walked home together. "Uh yeah... I'm fine." Callie murmured shyly. Should she tell him? She trusts him the most out of everyone she knows. Not yet. She'll tell him when the time is right. "CALLIE!!" Blitz's shout snapped her out of her thoughts. "I'll say it again. There is a project we have to do to explain how turf war works, and I was wondering if you could be my partner." He explained. "Of course!" Callie agreed. "Well then, see you tomorrow." Blitz called as he ran off. "Bye..." Callie said quietly as she waved.

~Timeskip to the next day~

"YEAH!" Callie exclaimed as she was informed she wouldn't clean the classroom. Now she can do some actual battle training. "Why were you even cleaning the classroom?" Marcus asked as the group of friends walked torwards the battle building. "Trust me, I don't even know." Callie groaned as Marlee let her take a chip from her chip bag. The group of friends enter the building, seeing that no one was doing anything, they made it to class on time. "Okay! Everyone! We'll be playing Grenade Catch!" Ms.Yini announced. A lot of the students groaned. First, Rose!" A girl with black hair and red rose eyes walked up. She was able to dodge the grenades gracefully. Every student got to join, but most of them got hit, the there was Marcus who got hit by every single one. Poor Marcus! Now it was Callie's turn. Ms.Yini tossed the first one. Callie ducked, the grenade exploding behind her. Ms.Yini tossed 3 more. Callie smacked the first one away, but the second one flew at her at full speed. It hit her leg, causing her to fall over, then it exploded. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She squealed as pain shot through her leg. The third grenade exploded somewhere else, so it didn't hit her. Callie somehow limped over to a bench. "Owwwww..." She gasped. "Hey Callie, are you alright? Do you need me to get Mrs.Gira for you?" Ms.Yini asked, concerned. "Nononono.... I'm fine!" Callie groaned. "Okay..." The teacher walked away to do grenade catch with the other students. "You say you're okay, but you really aren't." Jewel stated as she walked up. "Yeah, but I can survive." Callie said. "Hey Jewel! Do you wanna work kn the project after school?" Mike called. "Sure!" Jewel called back. "Callie, it's almost my turn for grenade catch. See you later!"