Chapter 3: Mike's loud sound

Callie's P.O.V.

Eeeuuuugh... oh Cod. Since my element is Fire, my average body heat grows to 102.3° and I'm not feeling so good. At least I learned that magic side effects won't effect the brain. "Hey, Callie!" I hear Mike shout. I turn around, not wanting to bring any attention to my face, I look down. "The project is due tomorrow." Mike pointed out. "Oh..." Blitz and I didn't even start yet. "Yeah, you look guilty-" Mike was cut off when Blitz tapped his shoulder out of nowhere. "I see you hanging out with Callie, pal." He whispered. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH MY COD DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Mike screeched. Cod! That was LOUD! I feel a little light-headed. "Callie, are you alright? You look really pale." Blitz asked, concerned. "Uuuggh, yeah I'm fine-" my vision goes completely black, and tge last thing I hear is "Callie!"

No one's P.O.V.

"Mike! What did you do to her?!" Blitz cried in shock. "I don't know. I didn't think my scream was loud enough to knock her out." Mike shivered. Mrs.Gira was walking down the sidewalk when she heard the loud scream. Sound, I found your descendant. She thought. She hurried to find what damage was done. She saw Mike looking horrified, Blitz tearing up, and Callie passed out in his arms. "Mrs.Gira... I don't know what happened to Callie!" Blitz cried. "Who screamed?" Mrs.Gira demanded. "I-I did..." Mike admitted. "You both, follow me." Mrs.Gira turned to the pathway to school, since that's where they were going.
In the Nurse's Office
Callie was resting on one of the three beds while Blitz was waiting for her to wake up. "How did this even happen?" Blitz asked. Mrs.Gira sighed. "I'll tell you how, but promise not to tell anyone else about this okay?" Blitz and Mike nodded. Mrs.Gira told the story to the two boys. "So you're saying, Mike has Sound powers, which is pretty ironic, and Callie has Fire powers." Blitz thought for a moment. "So that's how she burnt her hand." Callie's eyes flicker open. "Where am I?" She asked. "Safe at school." Giran smiled. "Oh, and your friend Mike has Sound's powers." Callie laughed weakly. "Oh, the irony." "I'm sorry Callie." Mike apologized. "And I'm sorry for scaring Mike and getting into this mess." Blitz apologized as well. "But thank you for finding the 100th descendant of Sound." Giran then put on her serious face. "Okay, I have a favor to ask you two." Giran said as she looked at Callie and Mike. "Yes?" They said simultaneously. "I need to help you train your powers, so I can make sure Darkness's descendant doesn't hurt anyone." Giran explained. Callie and Mike nodded. Blitz just smiled. "Even though I don't have any powers, I'll help you guys out!" He said.

Callie was a blushing mess getting to class. She slammed her head on her desk and didn't raise it. "UUUUUUUUUUH! WHYYYYYYYYY WAS IT ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?!" She let out a muffled moan.

FlashBack

Callie walked out of the nurses office. "30 minutes till class starts. I'll buy a Fanta." After buying a Fanta, she sat by herself in the shade to cool down. "Hi Callie." A voice said. Callie jumped, splashing some of her drink on her shirt. "Blitz! I was drinking thaaaat!" Callie whined. Blitz smiled and licked his lips. "Oooooh~ You look like a snacc~" Blitz said seductively, talking in Marlee's voice. Callie tried to form words, but all that came out was "KYAAA!!!" Callie glugged down the Fanta. "BLITZ SHUT UUUUUUP!!" She wailed, then ran away. "Did you steal my liiiiiiiine?" Marlee hissed. Blitz gulped.

End of flashback

"That was so wrong...." Callie murmured, then she smiled. "And I like that."