Chapter 20: What. Is. That.

Kitty and Marlee were walking back home from school. Apparently it was going to snow the next day, so everyone is excited. But for a certain someone, that means she can do harm. Rose was walking in circles in her room, thinking about what Null told her about her powers. 'So, I can make supervillains with them. That's a good way to wipe out the pink brat out of my life.' Rose snickered. She floated her way up onto her roof and started forming a dark and evil energy that will eventually act as a villain. 'Bingo.' Rose smirked, launching the darkness into a big field.

Kitty's P.O.V. 

I was just walking home with my best friend Marlee when I feel something dark and cruel. This evil thing...it was making me choke. "Woah! Kitty, are you alright?" Marlee said, rubbing my back. "Do...Do y-you f-f-feel t-that?" Kitty said while weakly looking up. "No?" Marlee tilted her head in confusion. "C'mon Marlee. We need to go to this source of darkness before it's too late." Kitty explained, then her breathing hitched in fear. "Kitty, I feel like you're not feeling too good. Wherever this darkness is, I'll deal with it for you." Marlee said. "No! I'm coming with you." Kitty stood upright and determination filled her body. "I have to." She then pulled Marlee by the hand.

Blitz's P.O.V.

I was just at home, teaching my mother how to play games when I felt something. It didn't feel good though, it felt terrible and dark. "Mom, I'm going out for a while. Diane can tell you the rest." I said. I raced to Giran's hideout. "Giran!!" I yelled. "I feel an odd amount of dark energy!!" Giran looked up. "Ah. I see that you felt it too, and I'm pretty sure Mother Of The Flowers felt it too." Giran said, standing up. "I knew I couldn't trust Null." She said under her breath, but I definitely heard that due to my Neko Hearing skills. "Who's Null?" I asked. Giran froze. "Nobody important to you. Let's go." Giran said, a tint of uneasiness in her voice.

No one's P.O.V.

"Attention all of my special students. There is a massive amount of darkness in this one area. Please meet me in this spot and we will take it down." Giran said through all seven of the elemental students' minds. ... "The Darkness Element has awakened once more, and we need to take it down. But first, I'm going to put a magic field around us and the monster so no normal human can see us." Giran explained, chanting a few magic words and then tossing the spell at the ground, surrounding the eight of them and the monster. The thing turned around in confusion and then spotted them, making a loud screech sound. "GAH!" Marcus screamed as he was pushed back with the force. "Honestly Marcus. You already suck at this." Pifi said, floating down to catch him. "Hey! Not everyone is good at thngs their first time!" Marcus yelled. The monster started heading towards Marlee. "NO! Stay away!" Marlee said, blasting a vortex of water at it with her finger. She then held that finger in pain. "Ow.." She winced. "DON'T MESS WITH US!" Callie said, running full speed at the thing. "Callie!" Blitz shouted, pulling her back with some wind. "What the heck, Blitz! I was going to-" Callie got cut off as a large explosion happened where Callie would be if Blitz didn't hold her back. "Oh. S-Sorry..." Callie apologized. " Not now!" Blitz said as he dodged a blow from the monster's claws. Mike grabbed his mike and made a high-pitched squeal. The monster held its head in agony of the sound. Jewel spun a piece of ice on her fingers, it slowly getting bigger and sharper in size. Giran floated upwards, throwing beams of light at the thing. "Marcus! Use your poisonous barb-thingy to get that thing to slow down!" Callie said as she shot a fireball towards the thing. Marcus quickly does as she says and points his arm at the sky, it turning into a long sword dripping with toxic liquids. "I'm ready!" He shouted as Pifi lifted him into the air and at the monster. "Jewel, go!" Mike orders. Jewel nods and ran at the monster with the large ice sword in her right hand. Jewel and Marcus both give the monster a stab. With their elements combined, they were able to completely freeze the thing. "Kitty!" Flora called as she detached herself from her head and turned into her fairy form. She had white, short hair that shined in the light, yellow eyes, pale skin, and a green dress.  "Can you see the energy source?" Kitty narrowed her eyes, giving the monster a stare. "On its back!" Kitty then said after realizing how its back glowed a lot in a specific spot. "Aim for the energy source! It's on its back!" Kitty yelled to everyone while spawning a slender stick with poison ivy on the end. Everyone nods and runs behind the thing, attacking the glowing spot, causing the monster to scream in pain. Giran then stabbed a light spear into the glowy spot, causing it to disintegrate. "O MAH CAWD THAT WAS FUN!" Marlee squealed as she collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. "Beginner's Luck. Callie was too impulsive, Mike was too loud, Jewel needed to be a little faster, Blitz did mostly nothing, Kitty... I don't know. Marcus I have no words, and Marlee? You need to stop hurting yourself with that water move." Pifi said. Everyone looked down in defeat of the purple cloud's rude words. "But I guess you did alright." Pifi admitted. Everyone smiled again. Rose watched from a distance. "No way..." She gasped. Then she smiled. "Defeating Callie will be my only goal now."