Chapter 13: A Familiar Face

(All around me are familiar faces-)

"And that's how 'that' works!" Marlee finished a very *cough* educational *cough* on.... a subject. "I'm gonna step outside for a bit eheheh." Blitz stood up, and walked to the front door, opened it, and shut it. "Pretty fucked up Mike." Callie said. "Pretty fucked up Callie." Mike replied while Jewel and Kitty looked like they would faint any second now. Blitz was walking along the sidewalk to clear his head. 'Seriously. Marlee is a good friend and all, but oh my Cod she brings up the wrong topics at the wrong time!' Blitz thought. 'But the Demonic energy got stronger after that mistletoe problem. I don't remember Rose being with everyone when Callie and I screamed at Marlee. Also, I seen Rose glare at Callie a few times. Why?' Blitz kept asking himself questions that he couldn't answer. Blitz looked up, and realized he gone too far from Marlee's house. "Crap!" He turned around and started running back, but he heard something that caused him to stop dead in his tracks. "Hello Bradley." He heard a voice that he thought he would never hear again. An adult lady walked infront of him, giving him a innocent smile. "It's nice to see you again, my son." She said. "M-Mother?!" He said in astonishment and relief. "Yes Brad, it is." She said. "How did you live..?" Blitz asked as he wore a huge smile while tears were running down his cheeks faster than rain on a slide. "After the fight so many years ago, I had to find a way to fix myself. I was on the edge of dying, so if I told you and Diane, you would want to go with me, and I'm sorry, but that wouldn't help me." Octavia said, giving her sapphire-blue haired son a sad smile. "Makes sense, but it's nice to know that you are still alive."  Blitz gave his long-lost mother a big hug. "So, do you have any friends?" Octavia asked. "Yes quite a lot." Blitz said as they started walking together back to Marlee's house. "I take it you're all having a Christmas celebration together somewhere near huh?" Octavia asked. "Yeah! I'm at Marlee's." Blitz answered. It was nice to talk to his mother again. "So..... got a loooooove interest?" Octavia said with a devilish grin. Blitz turned his head away from his mother. "N-No." He murmured. "What's her name?" Octavia giggled. "...But I said"- "Whenever you lie to me, you always stutter on the first word, Brad!" Octavia then stopped laughing. "Okay I'll stop." Blitz sighed with relief. "Oh! We're here!" Blitz knocked on the door. "I'll get it! Mike's muffled voice could be heard from the inside. Click! Mike opens the door. "Oh hi Blitz- WOAH! Who is that?!" Mike asked with confusion. "It's his mother." Callie said. "Nice guess! Callie, how did you figure it out?" Blitz smiled. "When you told me 'that', you described everyone in the story, and you're really good at describing things." Callie explained. "You got that right! Remember that one time?" Jewel said. "Yeah, he got it spot on!" Callie smiled. "I'm very sorry if I'm interrupting something important, but I just wanted to learn about the interesting people in Bradley's life!" Octavia said. "Bradley?" Mike, Marcus, Kitty, and Marlee said together while tilting their heads. "Oh yeah! In our introductions, Blitz said his name was Blitz. He never said 'My name is Bradley, but I go by Blitz.' So basically saying, Bradley is his REAL name." Jewel explained. "Well it's nice to meet you, Ms....." Marlee paused while reaching out to Octavia to shake her hand. "Call me Ms.Octavia." Octavia smiled as she shook Marlee's hand. "Where's Diane?" she then said as she looked around. "M-Mom?" Diane said, peeking around a corner. Octavia nodded, then was tackled by Diane into a hug. "MOM!IMISSEDYOUSOMUCHYOUDON'TUNDERSTANDHOWSADIFELTWHILEWAITINGFORYOU!!" She cried while talking. "Shhh. It's okay. I missed you too." Otavia gently patted Diane's head. "Who wants ice cream?" Marlee announced while taking a container of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer. "ME!" Everyone including Octavia rushed to get some scoops. Rose just groaned. 

If you want to subscribe to my YouTube channel, it's called Crystella World.