Chapter 9: Flower Power!

Kitty's P.O.V.

Oh no. OH NO. What happened in my sleep? I literally just wake up, go to the bathroom to straighten my hair, and I see an actual flower growing on my head. I'm scared. I grab my phone and text the first name I see. Callie. "What happening..." I wonder. My phone vibrates. "I dunno, Kitty. Is it alive?" Callie said. I'm pretty sure we both knew it was a stupid question because she quickly typed a picture of a facepalm emoji saying: "IGNORE THAT PART." I giggle nervously. "Well, I'm going to see if I can get rid of it. Probably won't be back for a while." Kitty said. Kitty then said out loud without thinking: Why are you like this, Flower?! To her astonishment, the flower replied. "Well, I decided to show you a power you never believed you had. Ms.Gira sent me to find the energy of Earth, and it led me to you!" The flower said. Kitty froze. "GAAAAH!" She almost drops her phone while running back to her room. "Earth! I didn't mean to scare you!" Flower apologized. Kitty took some quick breaths before the color returned to her face. "S-Sorry. I'm not the scaredy-cat, but talking plants isn't something you would want to wake up to." Kitty said. Flower laughed. "You just woke up? It's 11:36!" Kitty blushed. "I just sleep a lot I'm sorrrrrry!" She started panicking. "Well. We shoulc do introductions. I'm Flora the Fairy Flower, and you are...?" Flora asked. "Henna, but please call me Kitty." Kitty smiled. "Kitty. That's a cute nickname!" Flora said. Kitty blushed with embarrassment. "So uh, you said Ms.Gira sent you. Why? Isn't she just the school nurse?" Kitty asked as she got up to go make a bowl of cereal. "Oh. She's more than just the school nurse. She's the almighty Giran." Flora sighed as she clapped her leave hands together. "Giran?" Kitty asked as she poured cereal and milk into the bowl. (I eat my cereal plain. I eat everything plain. Cheese pizza, cereal with no milk, vanilla ice cream, vanilla cake and cupcakes, etc.) "Yes! The sorceress of Light. You, Kitty, are the sorceress of Earth's 100th descendant." Flora explained. Kitty was interested in where this was going. "How?" Kitty asked, shoving a spoonful of cereal in her mouth. Flora then told the story to Kitty in a more dramatic way then Giran did. "WOAH." Kitty gasped. "I know right? Now you can heal anyone when they're hurt!" Flora smiled. Kitty blinked twice. "I can?" She asked. "Yep! It's my power!" Flora said. "You can even talk to plants." She added. "Makes sense on how I can talk to you." Kitty said. She instinctively looked at her wrist. It had a shallow cut across it. "Huh. I wonder...." Kitty focus on the cut and held her other hand over it. She closed her eyes, then opened them again, them glowing a brighter green. The cut slowly disappeared. "I did it!" Kitty gasped with amazement. "Yeah! And if you're wondering, I can also put on hide mode so normal humans can't see me, only your friends and Giran." Flora said. "I'd like that. Thanks for chatting with me, and helping me cope with my new self!" Kitty smiled. "You're welcome!" Flora smiled, then shrunk back into the green field of Kitty's hair.

Wow. That was interesting.
If you want to subscribe to my YouTube channel, it's name is Crystella World.