Chapter 27: HEDGIE REUNITED!!!

Callie Hedgie has been oddly energetic today, and Callie had to question it. "What's got you so hyped up?" She smiles. Callie Hedgie stood up tall, putting her paws at her fluffy waist like she was a superhero. "Today, I get to reunited with the other hedgies!" She squeaked. She quickly grabs a portable milkshake that wasn't heavy so the other hedgies could try some. (Just roll with it.) "Myweh!" Callie Hedgie waved. "Be careful!" Callie called after her as she bounced outside.

???'s P.O.V.

I just realized that today is the day us hedgies get to meet up again! Does that mean I can find my human doppelganger? (I swear the google dictionary gave me a dark definition of this word.) Callie Hedgie said last time that she was going to bring a gift when she finds her human. All I'm doing is chilling in the shade with Marcus Hedgie, who clearly wants to find some way to sleep.

Marcus Hedgie's P.O.V.

I wanna sleep. I'm bored, Blitz Hedgie and I have been playing 'Sticks' for five hours... I think, and now we're just chillin' in the shade. Marlee Hedgie somehow dug herself into the ground and is pretending to be a plant while Kitty Hedgie is looking at her in utter confusion.

???2's P.O.V.

I'm just dancing around with Jewel Hedgie when I hear someone shout. "I'm here!" That was Callie Hedgie. She was carrying something I've never seen before. "And I've brought a gift! They're milkshakes!" Callie Hedgie grinned. "MYWEH?!" Marlee Hedgie shot out of the ground and stared at the drink. "Everyone can have some!" Callie Hedgie said. 

No one's P.O.V.

All the hedgies gathered around the drink. "C-Can I try?" Kitty Hedgie asked shyly. "Of course, myweh!" Callie Hedgie stepped back and allowed the light-green-haired hedgie to try. "I like it, what a sweet flavor!" Kitty Hedgie grinned, but it was hidden by the small bandana covering her mouth. (Yes, she did take it off to try the milkshake.) One by one, the other hedgies tried the milkshake. They all loved it, especially since they have quite the sweet tooth. "Myweh! If this is just a tiny fraction of what the food is like, I really wanna find my human twin!" Blitz Hedgie squeaked. Callie Hedgie put on her superhero pose. "As a matter-of-fact, I have met him, he's best friends with Callie, and-" Callie Hedgie started whispering to Blitz Hedgie-"I heard they loooove each other!" She giggled as she emphasized the word 'love.' Blitz Hedgie stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Ewww! Nevermind, Idon'twannaknowabouthumansanymore!" He said while cringing. "Why don't you like love, Blitz Hedgie?" Jewel Hedgie asked. "Don't you know how gross love can get? Humans and their silly mating rituals..." Blitz Hedgie reasoned. Mike Hedgie didn't want him to elaborate on what that meant, so he changed the topic. "Callie Hedgie said she knew where our humans are, so does that mean we get to meet them, myweh?" He asked. Callie Hedgie nodded, Marlee Hedgie looked up in interest. "Yeah! If everyone would follow me..."

Myweh!

Hedgies are cute, and you must admit that.

Which is your favorite hedgie? Mine is Kitty Hedgie and Callie Hedgie.