Chapter 23: Them.

"Kaze, I can't believe the spell actually worked. Now we need to make sure those young ones defeat Null." A voice said. "Yes, Kasai. The real question is; Can they pull it off?" A figure, apparently named Kaze, asked with her usual emotionless stare. "Kaze! You need to stop doubting everyone! Look what doubting Dokusei has got you to!" Another figure hissed. This is Mizu. "Then again Mizu, they don't do anything other than talk, go to school, eat, and sleep. Do you really think they are the ones?" Denki asked. "Maho would know the answer to this. She could see the future." Kori sighed, some Ice growing over his eyes. "But it's strange. If she was really dead, then I shouldn't be able to feel her magic energy." Kaze said. Everyone looked at her. "Does that mean... she's still alive?!" Canetis yelled. "One; Not so loud. Two; Yes. She's still alive." Kaze replied, opening the vision pool. "If we were to use this, we can find her." She said. Chikyu stood by her. "Hey, they look familiar..." Chikyu pointed out. The person that was said to be Maho looked up. "Why hello. I definitely didn't think I would see you guys on my walk. How's it going, Chikyu, Kaze, and the rest?" They said. "Miho?! What are you doing on Earth?! What happened when you so-called died?" Canetis shouted. ""Loud as ever, Canetis. Well, I foresaw something that made me know I had to come to Earth. Plus, Null attacked. The reason none of us died is because I coated us with a magic shield. You can thank me later." Maho said. "I also have a life on this world, so I can't just come back. Don't worry. I wasn't stupid enough to use my real name. ******* was an actually good fake name I thought of. Aren't you proud?" She proudly put her hands on her hips. "Maho, once you are done with this world, you have to come back. Null has found someone to do his dirty little tricks to rule the world again!" Denki cried. "Okay. I will." Maho winked and cut off the vision pool. "Can we trust Maho?" Kori asked. Kasai looked at him with determination. "Kori. Maho is smart. She'll come back to us." Kasai said. 

Timeskip brought to you by  Crystella playing Tomodachi Life

Blitz and Mike were talking about everyday things when Blitz felt someone watching him. "Mike, don't move. There's someone watching us." He hissed, stiffening his tail and lowering his ears. "You sure it isn't your crazy fangirl, Rose?" Mike whispered. "No, it feels like it's coming from a large group of people." Blitz whispered back. They both slowly looked around. "Maybe they're watching us from another place that isn't on Earth so we can't see them?" Mike suggested. Blitz loosened himself. "Even though that explanation didn't make any sense, it seems accurate." Blitz smiled.

Setting change brought to you by Crystella playing Miitopia

Kitty couldn't shake off the feeling she was watched. "Ah. Kitty, the people watching you aren't on Earth. They're on a secret world using a vision pool to watch you." Pifi said, pulling a protesting Marcus away. "I don't feel safe." She whispered. "Don't worry; They can't and won't hurt you. They're the ones that gave you and your friends your powers." Pifi explained while putting Marcus on their back, ready to fly back home. Kitty still felt uncomfortable. "It's okay, Kitty! I can tell you all about them! They truly are such amazing people!" Flora exclaimed.

Maho's P.O.V.

I'm sososososososososOOSOOOOOOO SORRY KAZE! I know you guys need me to help those promised ones defeat Null and his apprentice, but I have a human life right now! I have to take care of everyone I care so dearly about here first because they don't live as long as us! But don't think I saw that battle they had in the park. Due to my magic vision, I was able to see the whole thing. But I'm still upset on one thing; Why was HE the one you chose, Kaze? He could get hurt!

The first Elemental's names are their element in different languages EXCEPT Null, and Giran. Canetis is Latin, while the rest is Japanese.

Ahahahahahahaahahaahahah I like anime.