Black Hole

And mega lazer!

"Ow ow ow!" Mike woke up holding his head. "Oh hello there!" Marlee smiled at him. "Is the world supposed to be black and white or...?" Mike looked around. "What do you mean 'Is the world supposed to be black and white', It's in color!" Marlee narrowed her eyes at him. "It's black and white to me." Mike shrugged. "Where's Jewel?" He then asked. "I forgot about Jewel!" Kitty gasped. Jewel appeared around the corner looking like she seen a ghost. "Jewel! Are you okay?" Kitty ran over to her. "I'm so sorry I forgot!" Jewel nodded. "Yeah..I'm fine, but is there supposed to be a black hole outside in the sky?" She asked. Kitty looked up. "What in the world?!" She gasped as Marlee walked over to see. "Hmmm. Just our basic Friday. Yo Giran, check that out!" Marlee looked at her mentor. "Could Rose cause this?" Giran asked. Marlee shrugged. "Well, she seems to be the villain in this story that is a few chapters away from battling her, so yeah!" "If Marcus could just wake up..." Blitz said quietly. Marlee shook violently in her spot. "WHEN DID YOU WAKE UP?!" She screeched, jumping onto Kitty, causing Kitty to hold her bridal position. "M-Marlee, please..." She gasped. Callie stood next to Blitz. "Uh, Giran, what were those things you mentioned that will make us even stronger?" She asked, petting a scared Callie Hedgie. "Oh! The Flauta Elementar! They're in the OtherWorld." Kitty gasped, accidently dropping Marlee. "Giran told me about them!" "We can't go there cause Marcus is still knocked out on the floor!" Marlee yelled. "No, I'm not." Marcus said, holding Mike's shoulder to support himself. "What about the Hedgies?" Jewel asked. General Woomy blinks twice. "The what?" She asked. Jewel pointed at the corner where some of the hedgies were.

"What the hell are those?!" The General was very confused on how there could be a inkling face on a hedgehog body. "Hedgies, why?" Callie smiled while still petting Callie Hedgie. "I still have yet to find the one that looks like me..." Jewel pouted. "Oh, you mean this one?" Giran asked as she revealed Jewel Hedgie in all her glory. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" Jewel giggled as she took it from Giran. "Now we need to go find Rose and ask why she's doing this." Pifi said. Everyone nodded.

(Bit of a short chapter, but I finally got us on the right track! Are you proud of me? :D)