Chapter 18: MEANWHILE IN THE AUTHOR'S ROOM

As our soon-to-be heroes did their normal everyday things, there were four figures watching them in a different universe called THE HUMAN WORLD. One of those figures is a Devil-Angel Hybrid named Crystella. (The one in my profile pic is Crystal.) She happens to be the one writing this line. Crystella had black, short hair that covered her right eye, one blue eye, the other green, and dark skin. She also sounded like she was ready to salt someone to death, but surprisingly didn't have the African accent. She wore a shirt, skirt, and stockings that would either be blue or green. "Ow! My fingers hurt!" She squeaked as she typed as fast as her index and middle fingers would go. "What have you been doing this whole day?" Another person spoke. He had a color scheme that made him look like Meta Knight. "I WAS SKETCHING, AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY LEFT HAND DOES N O T LIKE MECHANICAL PENCILS!" Crystella yelled. Oh boy. I'm yelling at myself who's yelling at Meta. This is Meta. Wattpad username: bs082004. He looked like Meta Knight. SELF EXPLANATORY. "Maybe don't use mechanical pencils?" Another person said. They had long, grey hair that was braided in one, big braid. He had black eyes, pale skin, and was short compared to Crystella. "Excuse me?!" Crystella looked at him like he was crazy. (I finally figured out how to bold words and put them in italics on a computer. Go me.) "Normal pencils break too easily!" Crystella whined. This guy's name is Edgy Hedgy. Trash or Edgy would be fine to call him. Meanwhile, the last person was too busy in the closet growing mushrooms for her own amusement. She had a croissant stuffed in her mouth like normal. This lovely girl is Lallet. Wattpad username: Deco_Dynamo. (She's very sugoi I'll have you know.) She had purple hair that covered an eye, and wore a kimono with a flower pattern on it. Oh yeah! She'll salt you to death too. "Ask Lallet!" Meta said. Lallet slowly opened the closet door from the inside with a slighty annoyed face. "I'm kinda busy." She said, taking another bite out of the croissant. The three other authors opened their mouth to speak. "Any pencil is fine." Lallet said with a smile. "WHY ARE YOU GROWING MUSHROOMS IN THE CLOSET?!"Edgy suddenly yelled. "Anime taught me." Lallet winked as she slowly slid herself back into the closet shutting the door. "That didn't answer my question..." Crystella whined. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, USE THE MECHANICAL PENCIL." Min.Tee yelled. "K thanks!" Crystella went back to sketching a picture of an event from later into the book. "She's so odd..." Edgy and Meta said simultaneously.