Chapter 19: Marlee Knows.

"AND THEN HE SCREAMED AT ME FOR BRAIDING MY HAIR!" A classmate of Marlee's yelled. This is Natalie. She has red eyes and white hair. "MMmmmmhmmmm. Okay." Marlee said, lost in thought. What's cuter? A cat, NekoBlitz, or Kitty? She thought. All three of those living things had a association with cats. Saying cat would be a lame choice, Blitz would come off as weird, and Kitty? I don't wanna appear TOO gay. Marlee facepalms, her face heating up slightly at the thought. Does all the times Kitty and I exchanged Valentines gifts because we didn't want to break our friendship even count? Then Marlee jolted her head up. "Callie and the others have been acting kinda strange lately." She said, solving a math problem with ease. "I'm gonna have to go into super-spy mode soon." 

Kitty and Marlee were having a good conversation on brands of markers, colored pencils, and paint. "O-Oh, I'm sorry Marlee, I have to go." Kitty said. "Okay! Sayonara!" Marlee waved. Kitty runs off. Marlee then thought it would be a good idea to follow her, so she did. 

"Sorry I'm late everyone. Was talking to Marlee. We can't have her find out about us." Kitty said as she stood in a circle with Callie, Mike, Jewel, Blitz, and Marcus. Mike threw the magic orb at the ground, and with a big, glittery, purple atmosphere around them, they were gone. Marlee watched with astonishment, interest, and confusion. "They're magical creatures!" Marlee looked around. "How do I gain that?" She wondered. She then frowned. "IT'S NOT FAIR! I WANT TO BE A MERMAID TOO!" She screamed. She pointed a finger at a stone and said, "DIE WITH THE POWER OF WATER!" As if on cue, a vortex of water shot out of her finger and blasted it out of sight. Marlee then groaned in pain. "Owww! My finger!" She huffed. 

The magic crew came back to a surprise. Marlee was standing there with a smug expression. "O-Oh.... Hi Marlee." Mike waved nervously. "MIKE!" Everyone yelled at him. "You revealed our secret!" Marcus was fuming. Callie looked like she was ready to yell at him too. "CAN ALL OF YOU BE QUIET SO MARLEE CAN TELL US WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Kitty couldn't stand Mike being put to blame anymore, and she snapped. Everyone looked at Kitty with fear. "G-Go right ahead Kitty!" Callie said quickly. "Listen. It obviously isn't Mike's fault because we can't tell if a person is there where we're teleporting, so Marlee must've figured it out herself. "Sorry Mike..." Marcus sighed. Mike nodded in forgiveness. "So Marlee. Can you explain that giant wet spot over there? None of us control water." Kitty said, pointing to the darkened spot on the ground that was wet. "After you guys left, I wanted to be a mermaid, so I mysteriously shot water at the stone that was there." Marlee said. "Does Giran need to know?' Blitz asked, adjusting his glasses. "Shouldn't we tell her everything that's supernatural, Blitz?" Jewel asked, opening one eye after Kitty's outbreak. "Yes, and didn't I tell you to wear your colored contact lenses?" Blitz said, pointing to Jewel's pink eye. "They hurt, and I like my multi-colored eyes!" Jewel pouted. Jewel, Mike, and Marcus left as Blitz, Callie, and Kitty walked to Giran's hideout. "Blitz, if you're half Octoling, then shouldn't you have two different eye colors as well?" Callie asked. "That's because I'm wearing colored contact lenses. I actually replaced that side of the glasses lens with glass so I didn't hurt my vision even more." Blitz explained as he took off his glasses and took out the colored contact lens in his left eye. "That's a very....bloody shade of red, Blitz." Callie said. "On the other hand, Kitty has Heterochromia Iridis. That's why there's a splash of brown in her eye." Marlee mentioned. Kitty nodded silently.

"I knew it was you." Giran said as Marlee demonstrated her new water powers. "Thanks for making everything so easier, Ms.Gira- I mean Giran!" Marlee said. "Wait, If Marlee is Water, that means Electric is left, but who would that be? There's no more of the crew!" Callie gasped. Giran smiled. "Electric was the oldest, and she was really old, so that means an adult would have her powers. A teacher is a good example." Giran explained. The four students put on a thinking pose. What teacher would have the Electric power?

If you want to subscribe to my youtube channel, Crystella World is the name.

Min.Tee is the other channel. If you want to find the CORRECT MIN.TEE, go to the video that says "Second channel!"

I also have a discord server. There's a video on that too!