Chapter 7: SO CUTE!

"Blitz, can you wave again?" Callie asked. "Uh. Sure." Blitz waved once more, another gust of wind hitting Callie. "Okay. One, ow. Two, did you feel that?" Callie said. "Well, I did feel something pour out of my fingers." Blitz stated. "Umm. C-Come see Giran with me..." Callie said nervously. If Blitz had Wind's powers, then she didn't even wanna know what he would do.

~Timeskip brought to you by chibi Callie screaming~

"Giran!" Callie called as she slammed open the door with Blitz close behind. Giran looked up. "Yes?" She said. "Blitz. Wave again." Callie instructed. Blitz sighed and waved his hand like he was fanning someone. Giran smiled. "I knew it was you because i felt two magic energies flowing out of you. Blitz, come here." Blitz slowly walked up to her. "You already know the story, but there's something else I need to tell you." Giran stood up and patted Blitz's head. Slowly, his normal ears started shrinking, then Poof! Some cat ears were in their place as a cat tail grew behind his back. "You have some NekoDemon DNA inside of you, the reason you have the ears and tail. You can do a lot of things cats can do like always landing on your feet, have fast reflexes, being fast in general, and more." Giran explained. Blitz's ears flickered a little. "Nice..." he purred. Thud! Giran and Blitz looked over, seeing Callie passed out with a nosebleed. Blitz grinned. "Am I really that cute?" He asked. "I mean, if being a cat counts as cute, then yeah." Giran said blankly.

~Timeskip brought to you by chibi NekoBlitz nuzzling chibi Callie~

"Marcus!" Marlee screamed in the distance. Marcus started running. He knew that Marlee was after him for stealing her chips. Kitty sighed. "Marcus..." she said quietly. "I WAS HUNGRY!!!" Marcus squealed as Marlee tackled him to the ground. "Chips. Now." She demanded. Marcus sighed, then gave the chips back. "Thanks, man!" Marlee giggled as she trotted off. "How does our friendship even work." Kitty said. Marcus sighed again. "It just does." "Hi everyone!" Jewel called as she sat down on a bench next to Kitty. "Hi Jewel." Kitty said. "Have you heard that Blitz is a Neko?" Jewel said. The friends went quiet. "WHAT!?!?!?" They all said. Mike was of course the loudest because of his element. "Yeah! He showed me his ears and tail." Jewel said. "Cool! ME WAN SEE." Marlee said in a robot voice as she trotted back. "Hello everyone." Blitz called as he walked up to them. "Now that's cute." Marlee smiled. "I WANNA BE CUTE TOO!" She started complaining. "Hey, where's Callie?" Mike asked. Blitz nervously curled up his tail. "Uuuuuh." He started.
Back with Callie

Callie wakes up with blood on her face. "That was so cute..." Callie whimpered.