Chapter 14: Null

'The point of view is following Giran.'

Giran had a hard day. Most of the students were coughing and sneezing a lot due to the cold weather, meaning a lot of people were sent to the nurse's office. 'I'm out of litina. I need to go to the other world later.' Giran thought. She went to a place that no one would see her make the teleportation circle. 'Shi!' The magical power made a sound as Giran reverted to her world. "I can never get used to the fact that litina is near Null's old Kingdom." She sighed as she used the teleportation circle again. 'Shi!' The sound played again. Now Giran was at the empty and dark place were Null's Kingdom used to be. "I need to show my special students the old world soon." Giran said out loud. She went to the place litina usually grew. As she plucked some of the fresh plants from the ground, she felt a dark presence near her. "Who's there?" She said in a demanding tone. "It's just me, darling." A shadow fell over her as a black blob of demonic energy floated in front of her. "No, it can't be." Giran gasped. "Oh. It can be." The blob said, forming into a human. "Null?! I thought you died after wiping everyone but me out!" Giran growled. She didn't want to see this monster ever again. "Well, have you heard that one of your special students, Blitz I believe his name is, has been picking up on some demonic energy?" Null grinned. Null had black hair that was messy and reached his shoulders while his body gets more transparent as it gets to his legs. Scars all over his chest and face with one white eye, while the other blue as an ocean. He also had grey skin. "Why are you spying on us?" Giran asked with acid in her voice. "Oh no reason. I just need to collect data on your students. They seem important." Null said. "Don't touch them, Null." Giran growled. "Of course, darling, but I need to learn about your new world for a while. I'll be visiting, no, LIVING there with the rest of you." Null laughed. Giran just wanted to hit him right now, but she knows what would happen if she tried. "Well I'll be heading off now. Tildante darling!" Null said before disappearing. (That means 'Bye' in their unique language.) Giran shuffled nervously. Even though Null said he wouldn't hurt her special students, she knows that every promise he makes about being good is a lie. "I'm gonna have to keep a very close eye on Null and my students to make sure Null doesn't try anything." Giran sighed while teleporting away with her litina. (Litina is a herb that makes healing magic stronger.)

Rose's P.O.V.

I was just sitting on my bed, reading a book about cats that live in clans. (Actual book series called Warrior Cats.) I then hear a voice in my head. 'Say, do you know anyone that you hate so much, you'll do anything to hurt them?' It asked. It sounded like an adult man with a voice modifier that made him sound like a demon. "Yes." I answered. 'Would you like to be the master of this world?' he asked again. It sounded like a big responsibility, but having everyone obey me would be something I would dream of. "Yes." I said again. 'I can give you that power.' He said. "I'm interested." I said, closing my book after folding the page. 'My name is Null, and I will grant you the power of Darkness. stand up, go to the middle of your room, and close your eyes.' I did everything Null told me to do. 'I, Null, sacrifice half of the demon drink to this young gal who is willing to become my apprentice to help rule this pathetic land. Quice Mei Shon!' When Null finished, I felt like a lot of energy and dark thoughts were flowing into me, then I felt like I was falling. I gritted my teeth, trying not to show any signs of weakness. Then, the feeling was relieved. I open my eyes, and feel that I feel more powerful than anything could ever feel. I look at my hands and realise there is a fancy antique wine glass that looked like it came from a fairytale with a black liquid in it. 'Drink it. It will mark you, and make you the Goddess of Darkness. Even though your appearance didn't change, it will when you reach past your limit of power.' Null said. I press my lips against the glass and drank the odd fluid. It was bitter and it clawed at the inside of my throat, then the pain went away. 'Let's train as soon as possible.' Null said. I nod with an evil smirk across my face.