Chapter 1

EDIT: I'm editing this entire book and Watching Won't Let you down.

(WatchTower)

Oliver was standing in the watchtower looking out at space when Black Siren came up to him and said, "Hey, they're here. All of them. Will you be revealing yourself to them?" 

He shook his head and said, "I don't think I could face her. No, I won't go in. You and Nora will go and tell them everything about why they're here. Only the stuff that I have instructed you to tell them."

She nodded and said, "What about the children on the station?"

He laughed and said, "Well, I was going to bring Alura and Moira in at some point, but none of the others need to go in. And Moira is on Earth-38 with Alex and Slade anyway."

She nodded and said, "alright, I'll get Nora and go." 

She left Oliver in the control room.

Kara was in her loft looking at a picture of Mon-El while crying when suddenly she disappeared in a flash of light. She woke up and saw multiple people. There were people she recognized right away, like Oliver and Sara. She saw Alex on the ground and ran to her and said, "Alex wake up." she shook her awake.

Alex jumped and said, "Where are we?" she looked at everyone else, who shrugged.

"I can answer that, Ms.Danvers." everyone looked towards the voice and saw Laurel standing there.

Sara stepped forward and said, "Laurel is that you?"

Laurel shook her head and said, "Not exactly, Sara."

Oliver then spoke up and said, "Black Siren," She nodded, and he got into a defensive state and said, "What did you do to us?"

She shook her head and said, "It would be so much better to explain if my partner was here, but she's late, as usual."

After she says this, a purple and yellow woosh comes inside and stops next to Black Siren. She looks at her and says "How are you always late? You're a speedster."

The woman shrugged and said, "Inherited it, not my fault."

Laurel sighed and said, "Would just you help!?"

She nodded and said, "Hi, my name is Nora, and you guys are probably wondering why we brought you here. We did it to change the future."

Sara's eyes widened, and she said, "Do you know how stupid that is?"

Nora continued and said, "Your older selves have approved this. You will meet some of them during the first break. To the people that want to kill other people in this room, first of all, calm down. Also, a reminder there will always be someone in the control room. Now, why don't you sit down." everyone sat down and introduced themselves. Nora turned on the tv, and the show began.

(AN: here is the seating chart left to right

Couch: Sara Oliver Kara

Loveseat: Thea Roy

Couch: William Ruby Sam

Couch: Alex Samantha felicity

Couch: Slade Malcolm laurel

Loveseat: black siren Nora

On with it)

Oliver was speaking with Barry when he heard a clatter of heels behind him.

"Why are we watching this?" Oliver asked, "This already happened." 

Laurel replied, "A prologue for the rest of the videos."

"Hey, hey, guys!" Kara grinned as she ran up to them.

"Hey," Barry greeted with a matching grin.

"Either of you save the world before?" Kara looked between them.

"Lena, I'm Supergirl; I'm sorry I didn't tell you I-"

"Kara, I already knew, it's okay" Lena cut her off.

"Mmhmm," Barry nodded.

"Last year," Oliver nodded as well.

"I did too now that I think about it," Kara said.

"Really? Well, you can tell me about it later," Oliver said with a smile.

Kara sighed, a smile on her face. "It doesn't get old, does it?"

"Nope," Barry shook his head. "Sure beats screwing up the world."

"Yeah, it does," Sara yelled.

"Hey," Kara gave him an admonishing look. "you are too hard on yourself."

Oliver snorted "that's what people usually tell me."

"And for good reason, I'm sure," Kara gave him a look next, then fiddled with her glasses. "But, back on my earth, it's just me and my cousin. Between the two of us, we're more powerful than-"

"Yeah, everybody in this room combined," Barry mused.

"Wait, really?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, really," Kara said, "but as I keep telling them that doesn't matter,"

"No, no, that's the point," Kara lightly cuffed him in the arm. "That's what you've all proven here. Metahumans or not, superpowers or not ...you are Earth's mightiest heroes."

"Damn, that was a good speech," Thea said.

She said it with such sincerity, Oliver looked down at his champagne to avoid looking at Kara's proud face. Barry was smiling back at her, and she was smiling back, and Oliver cleared his throat.

"Um . . ." Kara turned to him, and he sighed. "I owe you an apology." Kara tilted her head, and Oliver hurried to go on. "Keeping you at arm's length was the wrong move, and . . . well, the truth is that this Earth could probably use a supergirl."

Kara blinked, then looked at Barry. "Well, that's . . . that's funny," she said, then looked up at Oliver. "'Cause I was just thinking my Earth could use an Oliver Queen." Oliver did smile that time, and Kara gave him a wide smile.

"Oliver, you can smile? That's rare!" Thea said.

"Shut up," Oliver said.

"I know you said you don't get unnerved," she continued, making Oliver sigh. "But," she stressed, making him listen. "If you did, I think hardship is what makes us stronger. That's probably why these people look to you as their rock."

"They do, Oliver, I can see it," Kara said.

Oliver nodded, accepting the compliment, then Barry grinned mischievously. "You guys feeling the group hug?"

"No," Oliver said at once

"Come on," Kara grinned. "Come on"

"All right," Oliver gave in, chuckling as he hugged Barry and Kara.

(rest of scene)

Most of the others had said their farewells to Kara until it was just her, Oliver, Barry, Sara, and John left. "You ready to see if Cisco's gadget works?" Barry asked.

"Ready," Kara nodded, walking forward. "And remember," she turned. "If you guys ever need me, I'm just a call away."

Oliver nodded. "Same here," he told her sincerely.

Kara smiled, then turned and pressed the button on her extrapolator. A shimmering breach opened up, and Kara took a deep breath, walking through. When she had vanished from view, the breach snapped shut after her.

"All right next video then," Nora said. She started it up.

AN: that's all for now. Next time they will react more because it will be the future