Chapter 8

AN: okay to answer some questions I will be bringing the legends and team flash and team supergirl eventually. both Samantha's are there. I had major writers block about this chapter that is why its so short.

They headed into the room for lunch, and sat down. Older Ruby came in and said "the smaller ones need to come with me," she walked over to Mia and Alura and walked out of the room.

People were conversing when Thea and Alex walked over to Felicity and Thea said "hey Felicity, this is Alex and we wanted to talk about the videos with you,"

"Ok, what do you want to talk about," she said.

"This is going to sound a little weird but do you love Oliver or not," Thea said.

"No, not anymore," Felicity said.

Alex smiled and said "what do you think about him and Kara."

"I think they like each other but being the stubborn ass that he is it will take Oliver a long time to realize that, even with a bunch of people saying you like each other," she said. Thea and Felicity laughed because that is exactly what he'd do.

-Hi I'm a line break-

Oliver and Kara were looking at those three and Kara said "why do I feel like that's a recipe for disaster,"

"Because it probably is, knowing my sister, and Felicity for that matter," Oliver responded.

"I wonder if they are going to bring anyone else in," Kara said.

"And I'm wondering how you are all those donuts in three seconds flat," Oliver replied.

They both continued to eat

Nora came back in alone and said "Laurel had to go, but I'm staying, now we're going to watch four more videos then you will have dinner and head to bed."

They all headed back to the room and the videos started back up.

AN: I realize that 5 hours won't pass in watching the videos before dinner so they are going to get to hang around a bit. Please read and review I love answering your questions.