Chapter 11

AN: hello this chapter Barry going to be pissed might take up like most of the first part of the chapter.

God dammit Barry why can't you just leave us in peace to slowly but surely blow up the time line. Ugh! Why am I so mad I wrote this it makes no sense.

Also I wrote this before the new season of the flash started so this is all AU

Couch: Sara Oliver Kara

Loveseat:Roy Thea

Couch: William Ruby Sam felicity

Couch: Alex Lena samantha

Couch: slade Malcolm black siren

Loveseat: Zari

Couch: Rene Curtis Dinah

Arm chairs:John and Quentin (are in separate ones)

Outside of viewing room

Barry was talking loudly with Ruby and William when Laurel and Nora came. He saw them and got even angrier.

"Nora you're helping with this, I have told you about the dangers of time travel. You are still 15, you can't help with this anymore, I talked to Iris and she agrees with me, you can't come back and help. Hell you're not even supposed to be on the station right now, you're skipping remember," he said.

"Yeah, okay Nora out now," he said.

She left in a huff. Barry rounded back on Laurel and said "where's Oliver I need to speak with him."

A voice came from beside them and said "I'm right here, Barry what is it."

Barry sighed and said "Oliver I know you're hurting, everyone is but this is not the way, I did this remember and it just made things worse."

"I know Barry but what could be worse than this, she's gone because of me this will get her back, now do I need to worry about you trying to stop this or will you let me continue with this," Oliver said.

"Go on, its your funeral, I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to. Now if you excuse me I have to deal with a moody teenager who skipped school, and we will talk about that later, because you let her," he said.

"Yeah, sorry didn't realize what day of the week it was and she didn't bother to remind me," Oliver said.

Barry just nodded and said "that alright man gotta go."

Meanwhile in the viewing room

"What was that," Oliver asked.

"Nothing," Zari said, "let's keep watching."

(next part was requested by writersblock039)

"Hey I was thinking we should keep tally of Kara's superpowers in this fight scene," Malcolm said to Slade, who nodded and got out some paper and a pencil.

Alex and Lena heard this and started laughing.

"Where is my son?" Oliver asked Chase angrily.

"I love this," he chuckled. "Even now at the end, you're still ten steps behind."

"Where is my son?"

"William? Good name," Chase remarked to Black Siren, who smirked. "Sort of a sweet kid, actually. You sure he's yours?"

"I take offence to that," Oliver said.