Chapter 15

AN: hello I'm back this is the last chapter in this book I will start the next one soon.

Couch: Sara Oliver Kara

Loveseat:Roy Thea

Couch: William Ruby Samantha felicity

Couch: Alex Lena sam

Couch: slade Malcolm black siren

Loveseat: Zari Laurel

Couch: Rene Curtis Dinah

Arm chairs:John and Quentin (are in separate ones)

"So let me get this straight," Alex sat down across from Kara the next night, both of them curled up in sweats and pajamas. "Just on a whim, you hopped over to this man's universe, barely knowing what you're getting into to help him?"

"Yeah, idiot," Alex said teasing her.

"Oliver is completely human, Alex," Kara told her. "Kryptonite doesn't exist on their Earth. And I would have helped him no matter what."

"Yeah," Alex sighed. "I believe that. Sounds like you're fond of him."

"Really why does everyone think that," Kara said.

"Because it's very obvious," Sara said.

"Oliver and I are friends," Kara stressed, fiddling with her plate of potstickers. "I'm not . . . "

Alex smiled sadly. "Mon-El." Kara nodded, and Alex sighed, reaching over and patting her knee.

"I'm sure he's fine, Kara."

"But he's stuck out there," Kara waved a hand. "And I'll probably never see him again."

Kara looked down sadly and Oliver put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Never say never," Alex shook her head.

Kara leaned back into the couch. "Chase said that," she muttered. "I really should have just roasted him there and then."

Alex snorted. "I would have loved to have seen his face."

"Yeah it was amazing," Alex said.

"Oh, it was amazing," Kara gushed, grinning widely. "I have never seen a person turn that red before!" Alex laughed, when there was suddenly a knock on the door. Frowning, Kara looked at Alex. "Did you order anything else?"

"Really if anyone was going to order more it would be you," Alex said.

"No," Alex looked over the several pizza boxes scattered on the coffee table and the floor.

Kara frowned and walked over to the door, opening it. "Oh," she blinked.

"Hi, James."

"Who is that," Malcolm said.

"James one of my friends," Kara said.

"Hey, Kara," he smiled, then held up an envelope. "This came into CatCo late tonight. Just had your name on it. I figured it was important."

"Wonder if it's from us," Thea said.

Kara frowned, seeing her name on the front. "Thank you," she told him. "I'll be in tomorrow."