Chapter 3

AN:please review it makes me think you like my story. This is about a decade in the future from were To life being full ends so William is 22 and Ruby is 23. Alura (Oliver and Karas kid) is 12 and Scarlett (roy and Thea's kid) is 7

They headed into a room next to the viewing room which had snacks and couches. Kara went with Alex over to one of the couches to calm down.

The rest of them were over at the snack table when the door opened and two people walked in and the girl looked at the people and then said "hi."

The boy shook his head and said "really that's what you say."

"What was I supposed to say."

"Okay, fair point."

"Who are you," Sam asked. They looked at Laurel who nodded.

The girl then said "I'm Ruby, and this is William."

Sam looked at her and said "you're a part of this," she gestured to the station.

Ruby nodded and said "well, more like I'm working with them on this."

Past ruby looked at her and said "you're me," and William looked at future William and said "and you're me."

They nodded and Ruby said "we'll be in the control room most of the time we just came to introduce ourselves and grab donuts."

Kara looked up and said "donuts?" She then raced over there and grabbed some and went back to the couch.

Ruby and William shook their heads and grabbed a box and Ruby said "I'm going to get the rest of them." She left with William.

She was gone for a few minutes and then came back with two kids and said "because we don't want you to run into these two later and be freaked out we're introducing you now." She pointed to the blonde one on her right and said "this is Alura, Kara's kid."

Kara looked up and said "my kid?"

Ruby nodded and said to Alura "why don't you go sit by her, cheer her up a bit." Alura nodded then went and hugged Kara.

Kara looked really surprised and looked down at the kid then hugged her back. Ruby smiled and then pointed to the brunette on her left and said "this is Scarlett, Thea and Roy's kid."

Oliver glared at Roy who looked scared.

Ruby shook her head then turned to Scarlett and said "why don't you go over there,"

Scarlett nodded and went over to where they were standing and shyly said "hi." Thea hugged her and then so did Roy.

Ruby listened to her comms and said "alright I have to go but they are going to stay, but if they say anything they are not supposed to, and they've been told what they can't say, but if they break the rules they will be taken out of the room."

She looked at the kids who said "we won't do anything."

She nodded and said "you can go through the doors you came through when you are done eating." She then left through the door that goes to the control room.

In the control room

Ruby walked over to William who gave her a kiss on the cheek. She wiped the chocolate off and said "look you got chocolate on my face."

He laughed and said "sit down have a donut, all we have to do is watch them."

She shook her head and said "where is everyone else."

He thought and said "Malcolm is in star city, my father is there as well and hardly anyone else is aloud in this part of the station right now."

She nodded and said "they are all here let's turn it on." She pressed a button that started up the screen.

AN: did you like the future WilliamxRuby I put in there, after reading writersblock039's stories I ship that