Chapter 2

An: hi the bold belongs to writersblock039 none of it is mine. Also as of now Laurel is what I will call the black siren from the future. Black Siren is what the past one will be called.

Sara Oliver Kara

Loveseat:Thea Roy

Couch: William Ruby Sam

Couch: Alex Samantha felicity

Couch: slade Malcolm black siren

Loveseat:laurel Nora

"Chase's helicopter flew to an abandoned airfield in Dawn Valley, Utah," he told Malcolm, looking down at the monitor running. "Then, five minutes later, this aircraft took off from the same field at a vector of 2-7-0, due West."

"I can't believe I'm working with you, of all people," Oliver said.

"That would take him back to Star City," Malcolm frowned. "Chase seems smarter than that."

"I'm trying to track this plane, but it's not easy without Felicity," Oliver nodded.

"The night before the undertaking, some of my associates, especially those who were on the wrong end of your bow, thought that the Hood had computer skills," Malcolm pointed out.

"Are you insulting the fact that I don't have computer skills?" Oliver asked

"Yeah, pretty much," Malcolm said.

"I had good hardware and a specific purpose," Oliver shook his head. "Chase turned off the transponder on the plane. Luckily, Felicity has access to a keyhole satellite that can track the heat signature of any aircraft in the world."

"Not bad Ms. Smoak" Malcolm said.

"Impressive," Malcolm admitted.

"Have to get lucky," Oliver muttered, impatiently tapping his fingers on the desk.

His attention was taken away when another computer started to beep. Malcolm looked at it with a frown, then turned back to Oliver. "Are you expecting someone?"

"Great I bet it's another assassin, isn't it Oliver?" Thea said.

"How should I know, it's the future, isn't it?" he replied.

"Yes I am," Oliver confirmed. "Because Chase is working with at least Black Siren, Evelyn Sharp, Talia al Ghul, and whatever army she's currently controlling."

"So you called in reinforcements," Malcolm chuckled. "If I wasn't such a confident individual, my ego might be bruised."

"And yet I feel like it is, so, either you are not as confident as you thought, or you are lying, or maybe both," Laurel said.

Oliver braced himself. "Malcolm, your ego is what I'm gonna need you to keep in check."

The smug smirk vanished from Malcolm's face. "Why?" he demanded. "Who did you reach out to?"

"Yeah, Oliver who did you reach out to. I can only think of a few people you know of that can help you with this that get on Malcolm's nerves," Sara said.

Oliver just shrugged. When he did that Sara huffed in annoyance.

The elevator doors opening answered his question for him, and Oliver turned to face the woman that walked out, her quiver of arrows swung over her shoulder, sword at her hip, bow in her hand. "Husband," Nyssa greeted.

"Hold on, what I thought you said you weren't married when I met you," Kara stated surprised.

"Technically I'm not, the marriage isn't valid. It was part of a plan years ago to take down that woman's father. I double crossed him. To make him trust me, I agreed to marry her. In her eyes even though the league is gone, we are married. Although I think she does that in part to annoy me," Oliver said.