Chapter 14

AN:hello read and review please

Couch: Sara Oliver Kara

Loveseat:Roy Thea

Couch: William Ruby Samantha felicity

Couch: Alex Lena sam

Couch: slade Malcolm black siren

Loveseat: Zari Laurel

Couch: Rene Curtis Dinah

Arm chairs:John and Quentin (are in separate ones)

Everyone came in and got situated and the video started up

The echo reverberated back to where the team was fleeing.

Felicity immediately gasped, skidding to a stop. "Please tell me that wasn't what I thought it was!"

"Gunshot," John swallowed nervously. "That's exactly what it was."

"Oliver didn't bring a gun with him," Nyssa said uneasily.

"Yeah I don't use guns very often," Oliver said.

"Kara doesn't need a gun," Thea shook her head, looking sick as well.

"Chase had one?" Quentin asked incredulously.

Slade had his head tilted to the side, and he frowned. "If the island was exploding, we would hear it from where we are," he told them.

"So no exploding island?" Felicity looked around. "No dead Adrian Chase?"

Malcolm opened his mouth to say something when Slade suddenly held up his hand. "What?" he immediately reached for an arrow, Nyssa for her sword.

"What's happening," Thea said.

A moment later, there was a howl, and a black blur smashed just past Black Siren. "What the hell?" she scooted back.

A moment later, Kara landed on the ground and stormed up to the quivering form of Chase on the ground.

"That was for what you did to Oliver," she spat, kicking Chase. He flew a good few yards before he hit the ground again, crying out in pain.

"Damn remind me not to piss you off god,"Rene said.

The shipping sisters were texting like crazy because she admitted it was for Oliver.

She fired her heat vision into his unburned leg, making him yell. "That is for taking his friends," she continued, prowling towards
him, Thea's jaw hanging open as she watched, even Slade stunned speechless as Supergirl went on a rampage.

"You know when Slade's speechless it's bad," Thea said.

"That - " She stomped on one of his hands, and the cracking of bones filled the air, making Samantha gag and turn away. "Is for taking his family." She leaned down in close to Chase's face.

"And this is for William."

"Thank you," Samantha said. Kara smiled and nodded at her.

She slugged him hard, knocking him out. A stunned silence hovered over the group, only broken by Kara's ragged breaths. A moment later, she stood up, taking a deep breath, closing her eyes.