Chapter 12

AN:hello I'm back this is the last chapter before a break chapter. Some people asked me which episode the arrow people are from, they are from about a week before this book so no one has been taken yet. A bunch of updates because I found my doc's that had the story on it

Couch: Sara Oliver Kara

Loveseat:Roy Thea

Couch: William Ruby Sam felicity

Couch: Alex Lena samantha

Couch: slade Malcolm black siren

Loveseat: Zari

Couch: Rene Curtis Dinah

Arm chairs:John and Quentin (are in separate ones)

The screen lit up as the next video turned on

Kara had never been more relieved for having x-ray vision.

Slade wrote down x-ray vision and Alex and Lena started laughing again.

As she took off out of the monastery, she could see Chase sprinting in the direction Black Siren had told her about. That meant she had someone to follow.

She increased her speed, flying over Chase, making sure he didn't see her, before flying as fast as she could to the end of the island. She spotted the boat immediately and landed with a light tap, using her x-ray vision. She found the huddled form of a human being immediately. She hurried
over to the door by the wheel and opened it, looking inside. There, curled up against the wall, was a boy looking up at her with wide eyes. "William?" she asked quietly.

"Hey its me," William said.

When he huddled more against the wall, Kara held her hands up. "I'm unarmed," she told him, stepping forward softly.

"I'm here to get you off this boat. I'm going to get you back to your mother."
William peered up at that.

"Who are you?" he whispered.

Kara smiled. "I'm the girl the bad guys should run from."

"Yeah I am, run bad guys," Kara said.

She crouched in front of him. "I met your mother," she revealed, and William's eyes widened. "She's safe, and I'm going to get you
back to her." She held out her hand. "Just come with me, OK? I'll get you to her, and I'll get you to your father, too. He's on his way. Let's go meet him."

William slowly moved forward, then the boat jerked. Kara wobbled, crashing forward, and William scurried backwards. "Oh, no," she whispered, holding her arms out to William. Startled, he moved right to her, Kara wrapping her arms protectively around him and bracing herself.

"You're good with kids," Oliver said.

Chase had arrived, and Oliver was more than likely right behind him.

"Where is William?" Oliver demanded as he thrust Chase against the boat, the boat roaring across the water.

"You really love that kid, don't you?" Chase chuckled.

"Adrian!" Oliver roared, tossing him away.

"Wow, I've only seen Oliver get that angry a couple of times before," Thea said.

Chase crashed against the wheel of the boat, swerving it. Oliver smashed into the side of the boat, then he heard Kara's voice in his ear. "Oliver, I promise, he's with me. Just keep Chase distracted. I can handle him."