Chapter 13

AN:hello this is just a break chapter than there are two more than maybe another break chapter then I am done with this book and start on the next one which I can't wait for. By the way Sam is from supergirl and Samantha is the one from arrow

They all headed into the room next to the viewing room and started to eat. Sam was thinking about what she had saw. She hasn't seen herself on there yet and she only knew Lena out of all the people there so what were her and Ruby doing there.

Thea, Alex, and Felicity went over to Sara while she was eating and sat down. "So Sara we were wondering-" Felicity started before Thea interrupted and said "do you think Oliver and Kara have a crush on each other or not?"

Sara smiled and said "Oh Oliver does I can see it in his eyes, he's smitten, I don't know about Kara though."

Alex smiled and said "Oh she does but it might take her a little while to get over Mon-el but she seems better here than in national city."

They smiled and continued conversing with her to talk about what they had seen so far.

In the control room

Laurel and Malcolm were watching their younger selves fight oher the last donut before Kara swoops in and grabs it.

(dammit Kara why do I have to make you so damn cute)

Laurel smiles and says "so I think that those four," she points to the shipping sisters

(just what I call them so I don't get confused)

"are conspiring to get Kara and Oliver together."

Malcolm nodded and said "Yeah Zari told us that, they are hilarious."

"At least your and Slades younger selves haven't started fighting like children yet," she said

He pecked her on the lips and said "just wait it will start soon enough."

She sighed in annoyance knowing it would.

Break room

Kara super speeded up to Oliver with a donut in her hands and he said "did I just see you steal that from Malcolm and black siren," he said.

She licked her fingers as the donut was now gone then said "yes I did, why."

"No reason, oh look that may be a problem," he said pointing at the shipping sisters "who knows what those four working together could do."

"I feel like you're being overly dramatic," Kara said.

"No, really I didn't know," Oliver said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes at his joke.

Everyone finished eating pretty soon and went back to the viewing room.

AN: please review thanks so much