Chapter 2

Your breath caught to look at him.  He was wearing a black designer suit which had obviously been tailor made to fit his shoulders and waist perfectly.  The top button of his white starched dress shirt was undone and the knot of his silk tie had been loosened.  You stood staring at him for a long minute until you met his eyes.

He smiled and gave you his crazy wink and the mood was instantly lifted.  He helped you look for a vase for the flowers.  All the while the both of you easily chatted, catching up with each other.

As you stood at the sink arranging the flowers he came to stand behind you.  He lightly placed a kiss on your neck and turned you toward him .

  He lightly placed a kiss on your neck and turned you toward him

“Have you eaten?” he asked.

“No…ummm. “  You reached into your messy hair and tugged on your tee shirt. “ I don’t have anything here to fix.  Give me just a few minutes to change and…."

He could see the panic and your brain spinning about what you needed to do.
He reached and stopped you as you turned away.

“Stop.  You look perfect just as you are.  I really wanted to stay in, just the two of us.  Let me fix dinner for you" he said.

You looked in his face and saw that he was anxious in asking.  You stepped back to him, putting your arms around his waist. 

“That sounds like heaven" you sighed.

“Wait right here" he said as he hurried out the door.

He returned immediately from the car with a box laden with groceries and fresh fruits and vegetables.

He smiled sheepishly and admitted “ I have been hoping for this for a while now.  I stopped on my way here to pick what we might need."

Putting the box on the counter, he leaned to kiss you. “ I am so glad to be here with you”, pulling you into a tight embrace.

He pulled away before the kiss deepened, resting his forehead to yours and taking a deep breath.

“How can I help?” you asked, arms still wrapped around his waist.

“Take my suit coat off for me?” he suggested.

You slipped your hands up his chest, caressing his hard muscles as you moved, and put your hands under his coat.  Standing on your tip toes, leaning into his chest , you ran your palms from his collar bone to his shoulders.  You slowly  pushed the jacket off his arms.  Pressing closer into him,  you followed the coat down past his triceps to his elbows . He pulled his arms the rest of the way out and stole his arms back around your waist tightly, drawing you back to him for a series of soft, sweet kisses.

Drawing a shaky breath you drew away from Jin and laughed" I don’t know how that helped, but it sure did feel nice"

Jin looked a you with a hooded look. “It didn’t help at all” he agreed. “If fact, chopping ingredients is just what I need to compose myself!”

You put the coat aside and helped him roll his shirt sleeves out of the way.  You reached for his tie and he stopped your hand, pressing it against his chest. 

“We'll save that for later" he whispered darkly, sending jolts to your very core.

You found an apron you kept in the kitchen and tied it around his waist. One more deep kiss and you reluctantly stepped away.   Seeking space and time to cool your heated bodies, you set about preparing for the meal.

The rest of the early evening was spent in conversation and laughter as Jin prepared the meal.  You selected a random playlist to play softly in the background. You gathered good china and set a comfortable table.  Jin proudly presented the dishes to you at the table.  As you tried each one you discovered new things that you loved and a spice combination that you didn’t.  You tasted and laughed and kissed through the meal.

Jin had opened the wine as you set the table and poured himself a small amount while giving you a generous pour.  As the meal was ending you reached to refill his glass, but he placed his long tapered fingers over the top of the wine glass indicating no more for him.

At your questioning look he bent his head  then raised it again, dark eyes trained on yours

“I can't drink anymore tonight.  I am driving" he simply stated.

You counted two heartbeats, then three, staring into his face.  The question hung between you, but you  hesitated to ask.

His face flushed, but his eyes never wavered from yours. “I have an early call in the morning.  I will stay as late as I can tonight, but I  will need to leave from the studio in the morning.  This night is not enough for me.  May I come to you after I am done tomorrow?”