Chapter 5

It was a long time before Jin shifted you in his arms.  A few more lingering kisses and he stood and gently placed you on the couch.

“Don't move- I'll be right back" he promised as he scooped up his pants and headed to the bathroom.

You grabbed a couple of pillows and made a comfortable nest in the deep couch.  You watched as Jin walked toward you, fastening his belt.  He smiled when he caught you watching him.  As he walked back to you he checked his phone. 

“Not time to leave just yet.  I just want to hold you"  he said as he began to loosen his tie.

Rising to your knees on the edge of the couch and pressing into him you reached and stilled his hands.
“Please….let me” you whispered and began to loosen his tie, eyes locked on his the entire time.  His glaze darkened and he pulled you to him in a heated kiss.  You drew the silk from his collar and held it in your hands.

“ Another time" Jin promised in a whisper and taking the silk from your hands and throwing it on the table with your tablet

Hiding your face in his neck,  you took a deep breath and asked “when you come to me tomorrow, will you stay with me?”

He lifted your face to his and replied “Stay?  The night? All night? Alone with you- no interruptions?” he looked deep into your eyes and placed a reverent kiss on your lips. 

Then pulling you even closer whispered “ Please…..Yes…..Yes " he said as he crushed his mouth to yours.

He kissed you until the back of your knees hit the sofa then waited as you got comfortable.  He crawled beside you and wrapped himself around you.

The two of you lay together in silence, caressing and kissing.  The silence occasionally broken by a question or a thought leading to a serious discussion or laughter.  You marveled again at how intelligent Jin was

  You found yourself telling him the details of a problem that you had at work and he talked you through several options until you found a clever solution to the issue. 

In the darkness, your head on his chest, his hands in your hair,  he shared his most private concerns about his work and his friends. Laughter mingled with tears and kisses as the night deepened.

You both were startled as the nearby church bell began to strike midnight.  Jin held you close and kissed you on each chime of the ancient clock. 

Drawing back he drew his slender fingers down your face. 

“Not yet"  he whispered  ”just a few more minutes”

As the quarter hour chimed, he shook his head and drew you close and rained kisses down your face.

At half past he groaned and sat up on the couch.  However, instead of standing he drew you onto his lap, cradling you, kissing you while whispering “not yet….please” .

  You held him tightly to you, fingers in his hair holding his face to yours.

Finally at the next chime, he stood and placed your feet on the floor, holding you to him the entire time.  One gentle kiss and he stepped away to gather his things.  He took your hand and led you to the front door.

Leaning his back to the door he drew your body to fit to his.  With his thumb he gently traced your mouth.  He pressed his forehead to yours and sighed deeply.

“We will leave the studio early.  I am not sure what time we will finish.  I am thinking five maybe.  I'll call when I am on my way. We'll do anything you want to do, stay in, go out, whatever.” He promised.

As the church bell chimed 1 o'clock he sighed again and straightened from the door.

“I don’t want to leave you" he whispered in your ear.

Your arms around his neck, you whispered back.  “I don't want you to go.  But I want you to be safe.”

“I’ll text when I get there.  Just….One……More" he said between kisses.

Standing in the doorway his kiss was hard and hungry, then turned gentle.  So lost in each other, neither of you heard the next chimes sound.

He drew his head back from you and opened the door.  Taking two steps into the yard he looked back at you silhouetted in the doorway. 

“I have to go.    I know if I kiss you one more time I will not leave.  “ and he turned and got in the car.  Jin waited until you went back inside and gave you time to lock the door  before pulling off.

You readied for bed and lay in the darkness holding your phone to your chest until you heard the text tone.

Jin: I am here safe. Had to force myself not to turn around. Won’t be able to sleep thinking of you and seeing you later

You:  Glad you are safe.  Sleep with sweet dreams tonight. ♡♡

You knew you would not sleep well imagining him curled up in your bed in a little over twelve hours.  You were wrong.  You soon drifted off to some very erotic dreams about Jin on your couch.