Chapter 4

because I could not leave our hero in need like that!!☆

Eyes falling to his hand grasping your foot, you were horrified to find your pink fuzzy socked foot nestled in Jin's groin

Eyes falling to his hand grasping your foot, you were horrified to find your pink fuzzy socked foot nestled in Jin's groin. That meant until just a moment ago you had been happily rubbing your foot into his cock. Blushing, you could see the evidence of just that bulging in his sleek dress pants.

"oh my....oh....I am so sorry...." You stammered.

Before you could complete the thought Jin had swung both feet to the ground and reached for you, pulling you to straddle his lap.

Jin kissed you deep and hard. Holding your hips and pressing you down into him, he began rolling up into you.

"You make me crazy" he started, reaching to kiss you again.

" I came here intent on being a gentleman and lied to myself that I would not touch you, grab you like a madman the minute I saw you" he gasped, settling you deeper onto his lap so that he stroked you with every roll.

He kissed you again " and then you started touching me. Exactly the way the trainers do, but not the same at all. I felt every stroke of my foot straight to my..."the rest was swallowed in a kiss.

"All I could think about was having your hands all over me" he moaned and kissed you, "and waiting for you to move your hands up, to touch me"

You moaned into his ear and held on to him tighter.

" And your foot in that damn fuzzy sock dancing around! Without even meaning to you have made me so hard it hurts"

He put his hand on the back of your head holding your mouth to him as he thrust his tongue in time to his hips.

"I want you. I ache for you" he panted.

He released your hips and reached his hands up to cup and squeeze your breasts. As his fingers found your hardened nipples you leaned back, putting your hands behind you on his knees.

This shift aligned your body so that every thrust was pushing against your tender center. You began to twist your hips in a circle, grinding against his erection through the layers of clothes.

Every roll and thrust built up the friction under you until you found the perfect rhythm and rode his length until your body convulsed on his, a deep shudder shaking you from your center.

He moaned and continued to move against you as you shuddered again.
He kissed you as focused on him again.

Looking deep in his eyes you whispered "I have missed you so much. I dream of your hands and mouth on me. I want to hold you. I want to taste you again."

In response he groaned and crushed his mouth to yours as he slipped you off his lap.

As you moved between his thighs you could feel the length of his erection and his response to the press of your body into his. You looked up at him as you went straight to his belt and zipper.

He raised his hips as you slid his pants down and off. Pausing to look at him, your body shuddered again seeing him sprawled against the couch, still in his shirt and tie, erection hard and straining, dripping need from the tip.
His beautiful face was flushed and his tongue licked his plush lips.

Jin knew he was close to losing control. You drove him crazy earlier, arching and grinding on him, shuddering in a series of little orgasms, and all while fully clothed. With you kneeling in front of him, caressing him, your intent to pleasure him obvious, he surrendered to his need and reached for you.

He was moaning your name and placed his hand in your hair, begging you to help him find his relief.

You raised up on your knees and took him swiftly in your mouth, enclosing him firmly in the wet heat .

He cried out and thrust into you. You placed your hands on his thighs and began to move on him. You made each pull of your mouth on him a tease of his hard shaft. You swirled your tongue around his tip. His hips bucked, rising and falling to meet your mouth. Slowly gaining speed you listened to his moans to guide you.

"I'm....." he cried as he throbbed into your mouth, spilling hot and hard as you swallowed around him.

He continued to mumble and groan, holding your head close to him. You held him until his arms and legs stopped shaking.

As you slowly released him from your mouth he pulled you up to hold you in his lap.

He cradled you in his arms and kissed you, placing kisses on your forehead, whispering sweet words and nonsense .