Chapter 8

After a couple of hours of sleep Jin opened his eyes and willed his brain to remember where he was.  It was an occupational hazard for him to wake in a different hotel room every three or four days.  It usually took him several minutes to puzzle out where he was.

His body immediately knew this time was different. His mind cleared and he remembered he was here, with you.  He turned to reach for you in the bed.  You had moved away and curled onto your side facing him.  The moon had risen to shine light across your sleeping figure.  Jin lay next to you, memorizing your face in the moonlight.

After a few minutes he quietly left the bed and went into the living room.  He picked up his black duffle bag from the front door. He smiled, remembering that he was so driven when he came in the door that he just dropped it there.

He went to the refrigerator looking for a drink.  As he reached in for a bottle of water he noticed several unopened containers of carryout delivery.

“She ordered food for us"  he thought. “ I didn't even ask if she was hungry" he frowned.

Looking into the labels of the containers he could see it was from a local place that was quite famous and very expensive.  He also noted the wine chilled in the back of the fridge

“Damn"  he thought “ I’m going to make this up to her"

He brought his bag into the bathroom and quickly took care of his contacts and skin care.

When he returned to the bed he saw that you had moved in your sleep closer to where he had been, hand reaching out toward the now empty space. 

He climbed back in the bed and looked at your face.  You had a slight frown and a single tear clinging to your eyelashes.

Jin took your outstretched hand in his, and kissing it tucked it into his chest.

He gently traced the outline of your face,   your lips.  He took one finger and wiped away the trace of a tear.  He could not stop himself from drawing your face close and gently kissing your lips.  One kiss followed another until he felt you start to respond.

“Shhhh…..shhhhh….sleep.  I didn't mean to wake you up" he whispered.

Your eyes fluttered and you struggled to focus.  Jin was bathed in the moonlight.  His hair so black it looked blue.  His face looked like porcelain.  He was so beautiful you knew he could not be real.

You laid you hand along his face and sighed.  “ I am dreaming again. Stay with me this time"

Jin deepened his kiss and gathered you to him.” This is no dream.  I am right here with you. This..” he paused for a deep kiss, parting your lips and sweeping in to tease with his tongue” is real".

Your body responded before your mind did.  You reached your hands into his hair, pressing as close as you could to his chest.  You moaned as he nudged his knee between your legs, moving until the heat of his thigh was pressed against your very core.  You responded by moving against him, grinding, moaning at the heat building in your body.

Jin moved away from you enough to find your breast .  He could feel your hardened nipples dragging across his chest with each roll of your body.  His fingers found one tip and tugged and rolled it in time with your hips.

“You are magnificent” Jin said as he watched you arch and roll against him.  Your eyes flew open and focused on him as you came apart in his arms. He watched as your body found it's high. He began to whisper and soothe you as your body began to relax.

“You are real" you mummered, trying to catch your breath.

“Very real" he responded tenderly, taking your mouth in a slow, soft kiss.

Jin rolled so that he was on his back and you lay completely on top of him.  He continued to kiss you, soothing his hands across your shoulders.  Soon his hands wondered down your back, caressing your side.

As he felt you struggle in his arms he asked “what's wrong?”

You buried your face in his neck and answered “ I’m too heavy on you.  I'll squash you"

Jin said “What are you talking about??”  honestly confused.

“I'm too big.  I need to move" you responded.

“Hey! Listen! Do you like to hold me in your arms after I …….”

“Yes!” you rushed to assure him.  I love that connection, the weight of your body on mine"

Jin smiled. “ This is no different.  I want to feel your breasts rise and fall with each breath.  I want to feel my erection grow while pressing against you.  I don't know what crazy notion is in your head, but …” he spoke while slowly moving his hands on you.

“You are the perfect mouthful" he whispered, cupping your breasts. You squirmed against him as his hands found your nipples.

After a hard, long kiss he said “ you are the perfect armful" as he put his hands around your waist.

Looking up at you to see your reaction, he slid his hands down to cup your ass.  He rubbed and squeezed your generous curves, placing a hard pinch on one. He saw your eyes widen and kissed you before saying “you are the perfect handful"

At that you relaxed and allowed your body to feel his hard muscles and strength as you lay, safe and secure in his arms.

You folded your arms across his chest and rested your chin on your hands, leaning to kiss him or whisper in his ear. You felt so safe, so content, so very cherished.  You turned from him as you tried to hide the tear slipping out.

Jin palmed your check, gently turning your face back to him.  His thumb caught the tear before it could fall.

“Why?  What is wrong? He asked.
You looked at him and bent for a long kiss.

Taking a deep breath you answered him honestly “I don’t know.  I can’t put it in words….my emotions just spill out.  I feel so happy, but overwhelmed as well.  I feel this precious…..I don’t know…….”thing" when I think of you. It seems precious  and fragile and I want to give it to you, but I am unsure how to.  I'm sorry, I'm not making sense"

You could not see his reaction on his face, but his body responded to your words.  You could feel his breathing begin to quicken and he was growing harder against your belly as you tried to find words for your feelings.

He tightened his arms around you and shifted you so that your bodies were completely aligned, touching each other every inch. He put his hand in your hair to hold you to him in a soul deep kiss.

“You make perfect sense" he said drawing back. “ I feel it too.  There are no words. Let me show you “