Chapter 13

Your soft kiss brought him back to the present.  His finger had been wandering around the edges of the red silk as his mind wandered, making your need grow and your body  twist to bring his fingers closer to your core.

Jin watched your face as he trailed one long finger down the silk, feeling your arousal, pressing the wet silk against your sensitive nub in a slow circle. 

Your eyes widened and you arched into Jin's hand.

You reached to touch his hard length but he brushed your hand away.

“Let me wait"  he said “ I want to watch you…I want to see you shatter for me….let go baby……let go for me"

The silk of his voice  and the play of his fingers had you squirming against his hand. You leaned back in the chair and propped your elbows on the counter, jutting your breasts forward. 

Jin pushed the silk aside so that now there was no barrier to the long stroke of his fingers. Your eyes flew to his as you felt your body begin to coil. 

The tension was growing unbearable as you panted and twisted againt him. With a series of quick flicks of his fingers and Jin's voice urging you “show me baby….please show  me “  the tension burst into shudders. 

Jin grabbed you to his chest and kissed you until the trembling stopped.

As he kissed you, Jin lifted you from the chair and pulled the panties down your hips and off.  Before he could step back into you, your hands went to his belt and quickly unfastened him.  He shed his pants and briefs and stepped back to you.  His hard tip was pressing into you, already wet with his need and your arousal.

Jin entered you slowly, watching your face as he filled you.  He loved the way your eyes widened, then darkened as he filled you up.  You leaned to press into his chest.  He groaned as you wrapped your booted legs around his waist.  His position gave him the freedom to roll and thrust into you freely. 

He played with you, teasing you,  changing his sped and rhythm and depth until you were a panting mess.  You grabbed his hair and pulled his head to you.  You kissed and nipped his lips, tongue dancing in and out of his mouth. 

You used your legs to pull him tighter into you.  Soon his play stopped as he caught a tempo that had you both humming and hissing at the sensations. 

Jin was thrusting into you  so hard that he was causing the chair to rock back with every stroke heightening the sensations for you both even more. 

You noticed Jin's arms begin to shake and you felt his stuttering hips hit the exact spot you needed and you clenched hard around him. Jin continued to pump through your climax, bringing a second one along as he joined you in release.

You clung tightly to his shoulders as he reached behind you to brace his hands on the countertop.  He remained there slowing his breathing  and held you until you were steady.

Jin surprised you as he lifted you in his arms and carried you into the bathroom, never breaking his kiss.

Jin sat you on the counter in the bathroom.  Measuring the height of with  a roll of his hips, Jin smiled a wicked smile.

“ Good to know for next time" he laughed.  Jin reached down to draw off your boots, massaging your calves as he did so.

You shook your head when he asked you if you wanted a shower. You were relaxed to the point of sleep as it was.  You only wanted to curl up in Jin's arms.

Note: only one more Chapter. What a weekend!  I hate to see it end!