Chapter 12

The short ride back to your place was quiet. The encounter at the bakery had reinforced how precious your time together was.  You were already dreading when he had to leave.

Jin opened your car door held your hand as you approached the front door. He unlocked the front door for you, escorting you inside.

Once inside  he embraced you and held you tight, crushing his mouth to yours.  He brushed your hands away from your coat and unbuttoned it for you. He removed his coat and hung them both by the door.  He pulled his shoes off and turned back to you. As you bent to take off your boots he stopped you with a whisper “leave them on" he demanded.

Jin snaked his arms around your waist and began to sway you in his arms.  His gentle kiss quickly deepened into hunger for you.  His hands moved from your waist to cup and squeeze your ass. His hands deftly moved to the zipper in the back of your skirt and slid it down.  He slid the skit off your hips on onto the floor.

Taking you by surprise, he lifted you to straddle him and carried you to the kitchen.  He sat you down on one of the bar chairs.  He pressed you into the chair, rolling into your heat. 

He reached to caress your breasts through the cashmere sweater

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He reached to caress your breasts through the cashmere sweater.  He groaned as he felt you harden in his hands.

The v of the sweater was deep enough for him to  kiss his way down into your cleavage.  He buried his face deep in you and shuddered remembering his erection sliding there, your hot mouth licking his tip as it rested at the top of the cleft.  He drew back and kissed that spot. 

Taking a slender finger he drew the soft material aside enough that he could see his love bite still marking your white skin.

Jin groaned as he leaned to kiss and suck it once more.  He felt a primal urge to leave you marked as his.

Jin loved the way you felt in his arms, the way he fit into you with the height of the bar stool. His senses were already in overload.  You tasted sweet from the bakery and the smell of the leather boots mingled with your natural scent was heady.  He could hear your soft sighs already turning to low moans as he kissed you.  At the  feel of your full breasts in the soft cashmere, he grew harder against you.

He drew back to look at you and lost a breath as he saw you leaning back against the chair, legs spread for him, lips bruised from his kisses.  He looked at where your bodies were joined and gave a wicked laugh.

“ Do you always wear red panties?”  He asked as he ran his finger along the top of the red lace.

“No, I only wear red panties for you” you  whispered.

  He made a mental note to send you red panties from Paris. Hell, from wherever he was going to be tomorrow, like he needed another reason to wonder, to think about you when he was away.