Chapter 10 Easy like Sunday Morning

Sunlight replaced moonbeams and still you slept. Your heart was full and your body sated. As you drifted awake, you reached for Jin, only to find an empty bed. You tamped down the first urge to panic, to assume he left you, that last night was just a wistful dream.

You sat up to survey the room. You found the flannel shirt on your bedside table and slipped it on, wearing it like armor. You became aware of the shower stopping. He was already getting ready to leave?

" Stop it!" you chided yourself "have faith in him"

Jin did not see you when he first rounded the corner. He had pulled on his briefs and was drying his hair with a towel. You watched his broad, muscled shoulders as he stood looking at clothes he had pulled from his bag. He was getting dressed to leave.

Jin had awakened as the sun edged onto his side of the bed. Unfortunately he was used to getting up early in morning after nights of little to no sleep. He looked down at you curled up next to him. He thought you were more beautiful every time he looked at you. He fought the urge to kiss you awake. He was still treasuring the early morning hours with you.

He wanted to make today special, starting with making sure you both had a good breakfast. He did not remember when he last ate and he was starving.

He tried to be quiet as he slipped back into the bedroom. He stood toweling his hair as he decided what to wear. He heard a quiet sigh and turned to see if you were still asleep.

Jin saw you sitting up in the bed, once again wearing his flannel, lips lush and bruised. Your hair was tumbling all around your shoulders, the play of his hands evident. He could not help but smirk when he saw his mark on the skin beneath your collarbone.

Throwing the towel in the floor he dove at you in the bed, pinning you underneath him , shouting "Get Up sleepy head!" and smothering you with kisses.

Any doubt you had was knocked away as Jin pounced on you, kissing your breath away. You kissed for several minutes before you gave his chest a slight shove and asked "What are you doing?"

"Waking you up of course! I have a lot to make up for. I am a bad boyfriend. But you are a FANTASTIC lover. Maybe it's your fault after all"

"My fault? What's my fault?" you asked.

"Your fault for making me so hungry for you that I completely ruined all your plans for supper. And then not even checking to see if you were ok or wanted to eat." He explained. " So now I want to make it up to you. I want to take you out for brunch, champagne, strawberries the works!! I want to celebrate" he ended with a hard kiss. " Get going!! Get ready!"

You kissed him once more and he whistled and swatted your ass as you walked pass. As you turned to give him a glare he patted his knee and said "I am so sorry. Come back, I will kiss it and make it better"

You kept walking to the shower, looking over your shoulder you winked at him and said " if I walk back in that room right now we will not leave that bed all day" and disappeared into the bathroom.

Jin fell back on the bed and sighed in frustration, a frustration he had brought upon himself. But, damn being in the bed with you all day was the best idea he had heard in a while.

After a good hot shower you felt ready to face the day, excited to see what Jin had planned. You heard Jin on the phone in the living room when you entered the bedroom.

Champagne and Strawberries?? You glanced at him stretched on the couch. He was wearing dress pants and a button down. The coat he was wearing Friday night was hanging over a chair. That information bumped the dress code up several notches.

Digging in the back of your closet you found your best knee length navy skirt. You had splurged last week on a bottle green cashmere v neck. It was sleek and fit well and was killer with your coloring. You found your boots and pulled them on. You finished your makeup and pulled your hair into a sleek bun. Red lips and Jin's favorite floral perfume were the finishing touches. You grabbed you favorite plaid coat and headed to the living room.

  You grabbed you favorite plaid coat and headed to the living room

Jin looked up as he heard you enter. He was stunned. He stood and gave you a slight bow. He told whoever was on the phone he would have to call back. He stared as you walked toward him.

" I....." he swallowed hard, then started again "I.......You......" moving toward you he drew you into a kiss and finally whispered in your ear " You are so very beautiful"

Jin helped you on with your coat and grabbed his from the chair. He was chattering excitedly about a new restaurant he had found, it's reviews and chef's qualifications.

Jin opened the front door and escorted you out. Taking the key, he closed and locked the door behind you. He had remote started the car so it was warm as he opened your door and handed you inside. As he had done before, he pulled the seat belt and secured you in place, kissing you as he did so.