Meeting each other

(OK so first things first (y\c) is Hair colour

(h\l) is hair length 

(f\c) is favourite colour

(e\c) is eye colour

(y/n) is your name

Colour is color I like spelling it colour sorry. 

Plus I will do the first person kind of thing with this instead of second.

OK now on with this story!) (oh yes and I've forgotten to write it in my first stories but I do not own anything of Black Butler. Trust me I'm too stupid to own anything that good.)

I walked around Lyndon new to this huge place. Being me I walked around without thinking about a job food or anything. I smiled in my (f\c) dress and shoes and walked through the busy crowds of people until I saw a huge crowd being the curious person I am I tried to get a peep at what was going on and then I saw it a corpse laying in the street, a butter, an odd boy, and the police making there way towards the boy. I took a soft look at the corpse and felt sorry for the poor man and thought how sad he didn't really deserve to die he has a wife and two small children too. I started walking away as I heard the boys small conversation with the police. With no place in mind I just kept walking and looked around I turned the corner and was meet by a bunch of teenagers picking on a poor boy they seemed quite close to my age me only being 13. I couldn't help it I knew the older boys were older than me but I didn't care I yelled, "A leave the poor boy alone he don't look like he done nothin' to ya!!" They all looked at me and one walked over and said, "how much fun do you think she'd be and how much?" I growled lightly and thought 'you're joking me right this boy seriously didn't just get the nerve to say that. ' I felt the boy grab my writs and try to put them behind my back, but too bad for him I moved quick and he fell over I moved as they lunged at me not hitting them as I wanted and should have. I soon got bored and just left. One screamed after me but didn't care the younger boy had escaped and now I was back to being bored. I gently sensed a demon behind me but didn't care to look. I turned a coupled more corners but could still sense him. I knew he was trying to hide but still follow me. I gave up and turned around and caught the soft glimpse of black. I looked around a little more and caught a gentle glimpse of a boy with a blue eye. I just stayed there the boy had hidden and I knew that he thought and hoped I didn't see him. I sighed softly and said, "is someone there." I did it for an act I knew not to hit or start fights at least not in plane daylight. I sighed and walked forward and I saw the boy try to move to hide a little better. I remembered the boy from almost an hour ago and thought 'so the boy followed me all the way here. Wow.' I moved a little closer to him. I moved slightly and turned the corner and didn't see him but heard his breathing behind me. I turned around and looked him dead in his one eye. I saw the eye patch and thought 'wow is this boy a pirate.' I smiled to myself happy with the thought. The boy looked at me almost studying me. The Butler then started questioning me. I looked at him and said, "why are you asking me so many questions?" he looked at me, gently smirked and calmly said, "so I can find out more about you." I looked at him and thought 'man is this guy a stocker? A pirate and a stocker, man it's my lucky day.' I smiled to myself happy of the silliness I was thinking. Finally I understood why the butler was asking me soo many questions. I had not answered any of them but said, "I didn't kill that man that was lying dead in the street." They both looked surprised at how I said that calmly and found out what they wanted so easily. The boy said, "do you really expect us to believe that?" "No I guess I can't expect that of you, but I really didn't do it. I wasn't even here yet yesterday, " I said looking him in his eye. He looked at me no emotion and said coldly, "whose your alibi?" I looked at him and said, "I guess I don't have one. I wasn't with anyone yesterday." "Then you lied and you were here yesterday, " he said cold. "No I didn't lie I wasn't here yesterday I was on my way here and I wasn't with anyone," I said looking at him. "it is unfit for a girl to be traveling on her own. May I ask who you were going to," the Butler asked. "I wasn't going to anyone I don't know anyone here." "Then where did you come from and where are you going," the boy asked. "I just came from a town not too far from here and I don't really know where I'm going," I said with a tiny sigh and an even smaller smile. The Butler and the boy whispered to each other for a few minutes and then turned back to me and the boy said, "it truly is unfit for a girl to travel alone and such, so I suppose you can stay with me for a short while." I looked at him for a second to see if he was just toying with me or something. I saw he didn't really seem to be or a threat either. I smiled happily and replied, "thanks a bunch mister." The boy seemed gently surprised at how I said that just like a small child. He got over it quick and started to walk and motioned for me to follow. We came to shop that read "Undertaker" I looked up slightly. We all walked in and as soon as the door shut I felt sharp long fingernails against my cheek. I just stood still gently sensing the reaper. The boy told him to leave me be. They started to talk as my mind drifted of slightly and I didn't listen to their conversation. Soon we started to leave and walk through to streets we walked to a carriage the butler motioned for me to get in I just looked at him for a second and then motioned for the boy to get in. He just stared at me for a second before he said, "ladies first." I got  in thinking 'I've heard that soo many times now.' The sun gently started to set as I watched it out the window wanting to sleep. But hearing the boy clear his throat brought me back as I looked at him. He said calmly, "my name is Ciel Phantomehive. What is yours?" I looked at him smiled held my hand out to him and said, "it's nice to meet you ciel my name is (y/n)" We shook hands for a second and then let go.