Chapter 19

*Ciel's POV*

'I had never known Kitten could be so cold so heartless. One minuet she was trying to play with me and I took it the wrong way and then she looks at me as if she was going to kill me. I thought she was just playful, I never thought she could have such a cold look. It doesn't suit her she, she's more cute and sweet and playful then cruel and I would really like to keep her sweet, cute, and playful her being cruel doesn't suit her and I don't want her to look at me like that ever again. Never again.' I thought as we walked to the dinning room Sebastian said nothing even throughout dinner no one said anything.

*Your POV*

Once Ciel left I looked out the window again to catch a glimpse of the demon. "Well I do need to blow off a little steam lets try this guy and see if he is any good at fighting." With that said I opened the window stood up on the ledge and shut it softly and then hopped right on down. I walked towards it and said, "A demon let's see what cha got?" It smirked and started charging. I smirked thinking that it didn't have anything on it as I moved my arms to where when he got to me I'd use his own force against him making him run right into a punch. But right as he got close he pulled out a knife and cut deep right into my shoulder and turning quick to get me again. I moved to fast and started fighting it actually trying not to get hit. My arm was bleeding out bad as I had to dodge a lot. I finally got a good opening and knocked his knife away from him and hit him just as hard as I could opening the wound up more, in the heat of the moment, but killing it all the same. Once if hit the ground dead as I stopped sensing it but feeling all the cuts it had given me and the bad one on my shoulder that was going to need stitches. I growled and started making my way to the manor. I got in and tried to make sure not to bleed on the floor. I started to my room. Once I got there I threw myself against the wall. I let out a little grunt as I let my hand touch my shoulder I sighed looking at the blood. I couldn't help it the cut was too deep and I had let it bleed out too much. I passed out and heard the door open and someone grab me quick so I didn't hit the floor but that's the last thing I felt that night.

*Ciel's POV*

After dinner I couldn't help it I went up to Kitten's room to try again to apologize. I had Sebastian go do his chores so I could go all by myself and so he wouldn't call us something stupid like love birds or something. I walked up to her room thinking up an apology but once I opened the door I saw her start to fall I quickly caught her and saw her bleeding out. My eye got wide as I realized she was asleep I started to push her but she didn't get up. I looked at all the blood and thought 'D**n it she must have passed out because of blood loss she's really pail too.' "SEBASTIAN," I yelled. He walked in and saw her blood and me and quickly when to take her from me. "Sebastian this is an order do not let her die and make sure she is alright," I barked as I let him take her. He quickly laid her down and ran off for something he came back with rubbing alcohol, bandages, and stuff to sow someone up. He told me to leave as I did. I waited outside her room for what felt like forever waiting to see if she was alright. Sebastian finally started to tell me I could come back in but I cut him off my running in to see if she was OK. I saw her shoulder bandaged up along with her hands and some band ads on her face. I went to push her but Sebastian grabbed my hands and said, "young master her body is far to fragile for you to push on her and I'm afraid she will not wake up tonight maybe tomorrow afternoon. I gave a small growl and turned my attention back to her. "Sebastian I want you to find out who did this to her and kill them. Do you understand this order?" I said the last bit taking off my eye patch to reveal the contract mark. Sebastian bowed and left me with her. I laid my hand on her cheek and seeing how pale she was made me incredibly angry at who ever did it but also at myself though I didn't know why. Sebastian came back and I said coldly but also angry, "are they dead?" "Yes young master they are," he answered back. "good, Sebastian I don't ever want her to get hurt ever again do you understand me?" I said looking back at her as I got even more upset. "I'll do my best to keep her safe for you and me my lord." Sebastian answered. "Good but I think I'll help you with that too understand?" I asked as I looked back at her. "Yes my lord," Sebastian said with a small smirk. I stayed there for about an hour until Sebastian finally convinced me to go back to sleep.