Lizzy and Love

I woke up at dawn sweetly and thought 'last night with the pirate was it just some silly dream? Probably I doubt he could actually be that gentle. He acts way too cruel.' I sighed gently and got up and walked out my room. I very quietly went up to the roof barefoot. I sat down on the shingles and watched the sun come up it was beautiful I smiled as I let my mine wander gently as the sun made it's was to a quarter of the way across the sky. I saw a carriage start to roll up and a girl hop out of it making her way to the door. I went back inside the way that I came just in time to see Ciel get almost "jumped" he seemed half annoyed yet there was something weighing on his mind. After the girl had hugged him tight enough to make him have to gasp for breath she caught a glimpse of me. "Ciel who is that," the girl asked him in a confused yet high-pitched voice. He glanced at me and I saw his eye fill to the brim with rage. I thought 'OK now the pirate looks like he's about three seconds from killing me right now wonder why.' "Well Lizzy why don't you ask the stupid girl," just about anyone could tell he was trying a good bit to be polite but I had gotten on his nerves bad. The girl named Lizzy I guess asked, "what's your name and what you do to Ciel?" She said the last bit in a little treating way that she tried to hide. I looked at her and said with a smile, "my name (y/n) and I don't entirely know what I've done to upset him just yet." He shot me a dirty look and gave a low growl of, "how do you not know what you did? Stupid Girl." The last bit was a hint that it was meant for me. "Your name is (y/n)?" I heard from Lizzy. "Yes," I replied. "That's an odd name," she said. I kind of shrugged at that. I looked at her then him for a moment then smiled 'pirate's got a girlfriend' I thought wanting to laugh and make fun of him for a little bit. "Who are you to Ciel," I got out of no where. "What do you mean?" I asked half confused. "What are you to him like friend, acquaintance, or something more?" I could here a little bit of jealousy in her voice at the end, almost bitter. Even though I couldn't help it I started laughing. "the boy is soo upset that if looks could kill I wouldn't be breathing right now, and... and you think we're even friends let alone something else... that's just the funnest thing I've heard in my entire life." I kept laughing as they both looked at me like I was really crazy. I finally stopped as I almost started to cry and my side hurt from laughing. I was laughing so hard I almost fell over and rolled on the ground. I wiped my eyes and held my stomach a little. Lizzy looked at me and then to Ciel and said, "Ciel is she you know mad?" She said it quietly but it didn't do any good to me. I just sighed as my side stopped hurting. "I ain't after your boyfriend so don't think it," I said bored starting to walk off. "He's my fiance not my boyfriend," she said quick. I stopped and said, "that means you two are going to get married when you're older right?" "yes," she said softly. I turned around and looked at them together and said, "yeah I can see it. You're a cute couple, you look really good together." I smiled brightly at the end. Her face seemed to almost light up, "you really think so?" I nodded, "I'm not lying about that. You two really do look nice together." "Do you have a boyfriend, " she asked sweetly. I stopped a little and said very softly, "no never have and I doubt I'll ever fall in love." "Why not?!" she had a bit of a whine in it. I looked at her softly and said sweetly, "because I just don't need it besides it be past impossible for me to actually fall in love." "And why's that," the whine a little more noticeable. "because I just don't want to," I said just as soft and sweet as before with a big smile. She whined and said, "I know I'll find you a boyfriend I'll make you fall in love." I looked at her half curious and said politely, "thanks a bunch for the offer but not a chance." "It wasn't a offer or request," she looked playful but also sure of herself. I looked at her and said with a yawn walkin' off, "you've gotta catch me first now don't cha." Ciel's eye got wide because he hadn't heard me be that playful before. I was sweet and playful above all. She watched me leave full of curiosity. I walked around all day neither of them could even catch a glimpse of me. Lizzy left after dinner and Ciel started to look around for me. He gave up and went to his study to find me out like a light under his desk 'cause I knew they wouldn't look for me there.