chapter 15

*your POV*

I kept walkin' off to the garden. I sighed gently when I got there and laid down on a stone bench looking up at the beautiful clear blue sky. I laid there for about an hour in peace watching the clouds pass. I then heard a loud explosion from the manor. I started off running and found myself in the kitchen with the walls covered in soot and Bernard smoking a cigarette thinking I was Sebastian he went to explain himself but saw it was me and stopped. I gently sighed and looked around. "I guess we'll just have to clean it up before Ciel pitches a fit," I said bored and looking at Bernard. "Now now Kitten it's not your place-" "I didn't ask your permission Sebastian," I said bored, "it's a simple fact it needs to be done and I do not believe I need your permission to clean a kitchen." I walked right past Sebastian, who looked absolutely star-struck, to a closet with a brush and bucket. I walked outside and filled the bucket with water and came back bored. Sebastian still looked surprised and so did Bernard. I looked around again and saw nothing really looked to damaged. "So you would like to clean the kitchen for Bernard even with the state it's in," Sebastian questioned. "Yep sure why not so I'll clean up the kitchen and you can go take care of your master that should be your number one priority and I wrong?" I said bored and you could tell I was not trying to be rude. "Yes it is but since you seem so certain of yourself kitten I'll give you an hour to have it clean. When you don't have it clean you will have to spend the rest of the day with me." he said with a smirk. "alright and when it is clean you will stop calling me kitten because I never gave you permission to call me that," I said bored. Sebastian smirked and mumbled, "this is sure to be an easy win and an even easier way to get her on a date with me." "Oh yes Bernard you can help-" "Nope I'll be fine without his help," I cut Sebastian off. "It's your loss," he replied. "Whatever you have to tell yourself ta sleep at night," I replied. Bernard looked at us for a minuet confused on why I would just make such a bet I wouldn't win. I sat down and started scrubbing to floor bored thinking 'what does that stalker of a demon take me for. To think he can just make me go on a date with him over a bet. No way I ain't 'bout ta lose now.' "hay Bernard what where you trying to make anyhow?" I asked bored as I kept cleaning the floor. He told me some fancy dish that I didn't know how to make "well Ciel will just have to eat what I can actually cook." I said bored. "Bernard why don't you just take a break or do some other chore you have to do and I'll have the kitchen clean and something cooking by the time Sebastian comes to check ok?" I said with a smile. "Are you sure you can do that on your own an hour is a bit short." he said a little concerned. "I wouldn't offer to do something I can't," I said with a grin, "just leave it to me k?" "fine," he replied bored and walked off to smoke some more. Once he left I started to really clean the kitchen up. After just 15 minuets I had it all clean. I smiled and found a two pots I filled them both up with water and started the stove. I grabbed a bunch of potatoes and a knife and started to peel them. Once I had the potatoes peeled and cut up I put them in one of the pots with boiling water. I then found a box of pasta and cracked it putting it in the other pot. I found some peas and started to shell them I started cooking them. I then walked back over and found a good sized bowl and started to make the dough for cookies. I then put them on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven to bake. By the time I was done with that the potatoes had softened up, so I started making mash potatoes with them. After that I finished the pasta and peas, and by that time Sebastian was behind me with a wide eyes expression. The cookies where done now and I pulled them out and turned the stove off. I put the mash potatoes in a big bowl and the pasta in another. Once the cookies where cooled I put them on a large plate and grabbed a few plates and silverware. Ciel was waiting at the table already when I laid the food down. "Sebastian what the bloody-" "If you don't like it you don't have to eat it. I don't know how to cook the fancy food you're used too, so you can either eat what I fixed or nothin'." His eyes went wide and he looked at me and then at the food and said, "you you fixed this?" He seemed really, really surprised. "Yep it probably don't taste as good as the food he makes but it's still something." I said with a grin. "Wait who told you that you could cook or even be in my kitchen?" he said still surprised but also trying to be a little cold. "Your butler wanted a bet fixin' ya somethin' ta eat was just extra," I said with a grin. "What do you mean Sebastian wanted a bet?" he asked curious of how his butler lost. "Your butler thought I couldn't have your kitchen clean in an hour. The funny part is it took 15 minuets to do." I said with a huge grin. "an hour ago that was about when..." he looked at Bernard, "Bernard blew up the kitchen," he said very coldly. "Yep and your butler thought I couldn't have it clean," I said a big grin on my lips. Ciel sighed and looked at me "you're pretty quick but we are going to have a discussion about this understand?" he said coldly. "alrighty," I answered happily as I watched him fix his plate and eat it. "This actually isn't bad," he mumbled under his breath, "almost as good no better than Sebastian's cooking." I smiled even bigger as he ate a good amount.