Some quick words

(OK so to who ever is reading this I don't want to sound like weird or anything but if I get 100 views on this story im going to do like a special chapter or maybe something else... I don't want to sound like I'm forcing you or anything but 100 views on this would mean a good bit to me. Well anyhow I'll probably hit 100 when I finish my luck... But oh yeah if you like this please comment to me on any suggestions and like if I made some serious error in like spelling or something. Please do comment even if you're just mad and want to yell at someone I really don't mind. But on with the story.)

Ciel just about ripped my hand from my face holding it tightly and confusing me. He looked at how it wasn't the slightest bit red. "why isn't your face red," he asked confused and not really realizing he had my hand. "I don't know maybe you didn't hit me as hard as you thought you did," I said gently but bores thinking 'pirate I've been hit a lot harder than that. And if that's as hard as you can hit I almost feel bad for you.' He took his other hand still having mine and started to rub my cheek a little. "what do you think you're doing," I asked still confused but worse. "shouldn't it bump up-" he started. "do you mean swell up," I interrupted. He nodded and said, "yes shouldn't it swell up?" "give it a minute and it'll turn red and then swell up its not always immediate with some people or happens at all." I mumbled the last part but he heard. "I guess I'm not asking this in the right way for you to understand. When or is your cheek going to turn red and or swell." he asked softly growling. "well," I said bored "depends how hard you hit me but it'll at most be a little red but it shouldn't swell." "how the bloody h**l do you not know how hard I hit you," he growled at me treating me like the idiot he thought I was. "I know exactly how hard you hit me and it wasn't all that hard... You might be able to throw a harder punch than a slap," I again said the last bit quite though he did hear. He just softly growled at me and let go of my hand,  took his hand from my face, and said, "why don't we play another game of chess?" "are we going to bet on it again? Wait come to think of it I never really did collect that "prize" of mine the last time," I said with a soft smirk at the end. He growled, "that's not exactly my problem and what would you like to bet on." His voice drifted from the growl as he spoke though. "I don't really know what do you wish to bet on Lord Phantomhive," I said in a gentle teasing way. He just gave another soft growl and mumbled, "it's Earl Phantomhive not Lord." "oh I'm sorry I guess people hate it when others say their names wrong that's how most boys are with their titles too... Yeah I'm realy sorry about getting your title wrong sir..." I said with a stupid smile. "You should hold your tongue do you know that, " he asked in a growl that would almost scare someone. I nodded and said, "yes sir I do." "Then why don't you do it," he growled the same growl. I sighed showing him I did not know the answer. He had me set up the chess board as we played. In the middle he said, "why don't we bet on this if I win you tell me your deepest darker secret or secrets." "Alright and if I win I don't have to tell you," I said bored. "wouldn't you want to rather hear my deepest darkest secret if you won by some miracle," he asked with a soft smirk. "No thank you I don't know you well enough to ask you that and I'm not all to sure I want to know," I said bored once again. He looked at me surprised of course though I didn't really pay attention. In the end I won again and sighed softly, "its just beginners luck." He growled and we played a few more games without bets and he won a fair amount. I smiled happily to myself throughout the games as I gently let my mind wonder. We ate lunch and he made me come back to his study. He again interrogated me and then some more paperwork before playing three fun rounds of chess with me. I thought 'is this just going to be how the pirate treats me from now on? Well it really isn't bad so I guess it'll be OK.' I won 2/3 so he went to call a rematch but Sebastian decided to come and take me. He interrogated me as well and then sent me to my room.