Time to Get up

I woke up snuggled into the covers and being gently pushed and told softly, "wake up miss." I closed my eyes playfully and thought 'no thanks I'm good.' I fell back asleep and then I was being pushed a little roughly and then heard, "Sebastian quit playing with the girl and get her up already." I sat up at that and said, "what do you mean telling him to quit playing with me?" I was half way mad thinking 'you seriously got the nerve to say that I would let this stalker of a demon play with me. Pirate you have more wits than you should.'  I was looking at him though he seemed surprised to see me get up and ask him that. "You should get up and get dressed not try and sleep all day." "Sleeping is better than listening to people biker and yell and make crazy guesses and rumors about people all day," I softly growled. I sighed softly and put my hands down in my lap bored. I slipped my gaze back up to Ciel though he looked at me complete shocked like he had just heard an incredibly cute girl that always said the sweetest things cuss. "What's wrong," I asked cocking my head to the side looking at him. He shook his head and gently growled, "I'm not deaf stupid girl." I just shrugged and said, "never meant to call you deaf. Never thought you were either." I sighed and stood up to bored to do anything else. "If you want me to really get dressed then why are you still standing there watching me." I said bored. His cheeks turned the softest pink and said, "what are you suggesting?" I looked at him and said, "I'm guessing that you are not in much of a hurry for me to get a dressed or your just waiting for something." I looked at him just bored making him get himself back together fast and said, "get dressed and come down quickly if you want breakfast." I sighed softly smiled and said again like a little kid, "thanks a bunch mister." He just left with Sebastian I threw myself on my bed and said, "five more minuets can't hurt." I woke up again getting shoved but I lot rougher making me groan. "Who is dying," I asked sleepily. "No one is dying yet," was the growling response I got. "Then why are you waking me up if no one is dying?" I asked in a soft groan. "Because I've been waiting for you for the past hour," I got in again a growl. "Then why didn't you give up after ten minuets," I asked sleepily. I then felt myself hit the floor. I didn't care now and just yawned and rolled over on my side to sleep. "Get the Bloody H**L UP," is all I could hear in my ear. I shoved his head away from me and said, "if you keep yelling like you'll wake the people ten miles away." He growled and half way yelled, "Get the H**l-" I grabbed his wrists pulling his hands away from me. "Keep your hands off me," I growled softly holding his wrists and looking him dead in his eye. I let him go and stood up and held out my hand, he growled. "common you don't look too good on the floor now common and get up," I said holding my hands out to him. He growled once again but I ignored it, grabbed his hand, and pulled him up to his feet. "There now that's better," I said with a smile looking up at him. He growled softly and said, "get dressed already." "Do I really have to," I asked looking at him. "Yes," he said annoyed and then added, "if you go back to sleep I'll kick you out. Now get dressed and hurry down stairs." "Got it mister. You don't have to be so forceful and mean about it," I whispered the last bit and then started looking through the closet. I sighed and looked around. I found a beautiful (f/c) little dress laying near the bed (the picture at the top). I sighed and slipped the nightgown off and the new dress on. I tied up the back and then ran the brush quick through my hair and started running down towards the dinning room. I slowed down careful not to let them see that I ran. I slipped down the stairs careful of the long dress. I gently looked at Ciel for a second. He was gently staring at me but quickly turned his attention to his newspaper. I smiled softly and hopped in the chair half way down the table. I softly ate about half of the food and looked down at the rest bored. I softly put my hands in my lap and closed my eyes bored. Ciel gently growled quietly to were he thought I couldn't really hear, "if you fall asleep I'll kick you out." "Calm down I'm not in any hurry to have you shoving me and yelling for me to get up," I said softly and gently looking over at him. He finished I thanked Sebastian as Ciel left. I walked outside and decided to play around.