Chapter 13

After dinner I took a bath and laid down in my bed. I didn't put the nightgown on for being lazy. I heard a little knock on my door. "it isn't locked," I answered sitting up. Ciel walked in very quietly. I cocked my head the the side a little to show I was a little confused. "I came to see if you were alright or asleep I didn't really expect you to still be up, but that's besides the point are you alright is what is want to know," he finished the last bit sounding just as professional as he did at the beginning though he was a little lost in the middle. I smiled happy for his concern and answered, "I'm just fine but I'm flattered you came to check up on me." "well you are a guest and so I must treat you with the utmost hospitality. It's only right besides, I have to make sure that you have a nice memory of being at the Phantomhive manor. I would hate to have my name soiled for not being as hospitable as I could." he sounded older than he actually was talking like that. 'I suppose that's the price for being the head of your family at such an early age.' I though with a little sigh but hid it and did my best to sound proper for once. "still even if it is for such a reason I can't help but feel flattered that someone of your social status would check up on someone of mine." I really did try but now I was just trying not to fall over laughing on the floor. I saw the smallest hint of a real smile cross his lips as he said, "now I hope you're not trying to mimic me or anyone of "my social status" that would be quite rude but I wonder how you learned to do such a Poor imitation." I couldn't keep it in anymore I started laughing. "now now you aren't making fun of me again are you," he tried to copy the way I spoke  I was laughing so hard and he only made it worse though I think that was his plan all along. An hour passed and I was almost gasping for air laying down on my bed begging for him to stop. "stop... Stop it... You're gonna... Kill me... If ya don't stop, " I begged my sides hurting and I was about to start crying. "stop what now," he did the same voice though he made the imitation worse every time he spoke. "Talking... Like... Like... That... You're... Gonna... Ki... Kill... Me... If... You... Do... Don't... Stop op op., " I cried out still laughing tears about to stream down my face. "Alright, alright I'll stop," he said talking normally again. I held my stomach, wiped my eyes, and gasped for breath for a few minutes. I smiled and said, "What was that saying again an eye for an eye?" I had a devilish/playful look in my eyes and the smile to match it. "oh no no no you are-" I grabbed him by his middle and pulled him on the bed. I started to tickle him immediately.

*about half an hour later*

"Stop... Stop... Stop... Tha... That, " he was begging tears welling up in his eye. I stopped and said with that same devilish grin, "I wonder Lord Phantomhive should I really stop I mean you had me laughing like that for about an hour and it's only been half for you so should I really stop." I tickled him a little bit more. "yes... Yes... Yes... U... You... Shu... Should... Sto... Stopopop." I stopped as he gasped for breath next to me on the bed. Sebastian was standing in the the doorway having heard his master in such distress and also for being curious. I smiled as he laid there gasping for breath. "I... I... Hate... You..., "he gasped out. "I know, " I said with a huge grin as I moved his hair out of his eye and pulled some out of his mouth and moved it away from his lips. He put his hand up grabbing my (h/c) hair in his hand and looking up in my (e/c) eyes. I smiled at him and said again, "an eye for an eye Lord Phantomhive. If you don't want to laugh until you have tears in your eyes don't do it to me." "It... It was fun when... I did it to you... Not when you... Did it to me..., " he gasped out, his breathing getting a little better though, as he gently tugged my hair. I smiled and said, "someone else's pain is always funnier than your own." "sh... Shut up..., " he gasped out. "now now let's not get ahead of ourselves here before you get all cold and mean with me take deep breaths, it'll help," I smiled very softly pushing his hair to the side as he tried to do as I said. Once he finally caught his breath he looked up at me again tugging my (h/c) and asked, "why are you playing with my hair like that?" "I'm sorry if you don't want me to I won't, " I said softly as I stopped. "but I didn't tell you not to. I asked why you were doing it," he said with a small smirk thinking he had just caught me. "well I don't know you just look so sweet though you act so cold. Maybe because when you don't have that cold look in your eye and use that cruel voice you seem so found of using its more obvious that you're very sweet on the inside though you put so much up to throw people off. Maybe that's why I played with your hair because you looked so sweet and peaceful... and that is my favorite side of people." I said all of that with a very sweet cooling voice with a touch of confusion in it though the last bit was more obviously full of confusion. When I said that Ciel's eye got wide and Sebastian said showing us that he was there, "OK now you two love birds, the young master is engaged and should probably retire now." "Sebastian!" Ciel barked, "What the bloody H**l do you mean love birds and reminding her I'm engaged?!" Sebastian only gave Ciel a smirk as I looked a little confused. "Sebastian he doesn't seem like the type to cheat and he don't even like me all that much so why would you call us love birds of all the things," my voice was filled with confusion as I said that but Sebastian only continued to smirk at Ciel he growled and said, "I think I'll retire now." "sleep well," I said still a little confused. He left at that Sebastian gave me a quick smirk and left. I laid down and went to sleep at that. My mind was still full of confusion even when I woke up.