chapter 12

I got up in the middle of the night to find myself laying on something hard. I pressed my hand against it and ran it up to find something a little hard but still squishy. I yawn and groaned a little as I raped my hands around what was a little hard and squeezed it a little. I heard a little groan and a hand laid on top of mine. I looked up to meet a sleepy, sweet blue eye and my hand squeezed a little. Then I realized that it was the pirate and I guess he half way figured out it was me because he jumped high enough you could have thought someone poked him with an extremely hot needle. "What the bloody H**l Do you think you're doing?!!" he barked but he almost sounded scared. I looked him dead in his eyes and said, "you know I've never seen a boy jump that high before." "Shut up and answer the bloody question!!" he barked. "I don't know I just woke up and I didn't know what I was laying on so I was trying to figure it out. You act like I purposely tried to grab your leg or somethin'," I yawned out. "That's because you did," he barked. "And you put your hand on mine and squeezed it so we're even," I said bored and getting up. "We are not even!! I find you asleep under my desk and then you wake up and start squeezing my leg that is not even close to being even," he almost yelled. I looked at him bored and sleepy, "well then did ya think I was your girlfriend or somethin' ta be squeezin' my hand like that and lookin' down at me." "NO I was just curious on what was squeezing my leg. I would never try and squeeze your hand on purpose. You stupid Ugly girl I don't like you so get it out your head!!" he almost yelled. "Never thought that you the one thinkin' it not me. You got a girlfriend and don't seem like the type to cheat either so I never thought you liked me," I said still sleepy and bored. "Shut up already and go to b-," he started as I went to his window and looked out it. "What are you doi-," he started but I interrupted him by saying, "it's the middle of the night we both need to go to bed not just me." "I'm not a child I don't need to sleep," he protested. "Aw really because I'm pretty sure you were napping too and I woke you up," I said with a playful smile. "Was not," he barked in protest. "Really I could have sworn that I saw a really sleepy look in your eye before you jumped almost ten feet in the air," I said in a playful little voice with the same playful smile. "Well you had to have been seeing things," he said recollecting himself and fixing his desk up. I smiled as he lit the candle and went back to work. After about an hour he fell asleep I could tell he had been fighting it for a while. I smiled and picked him up he was only half awake so I didn't worry too much his eye was so droopy I didn't think he could even open it. I laid him down on his bed and laid the blankets gentle around him and pushed his hair to the side softly. I smiled and whispered, "good night sleep well and don't push yourself so hard your work will be there tomorrow and you need to sleep. so I hope you have the sweetest dreams to get you there." I walked out the door after that and went to bed. I woke up softly and got dressed (dress underneath)

Once I finished I ran the brush through my hair and started to the dining room

Once I finished I ran the brush through my hair and started to the dining room. Ciel looked up softly from his newspaper to see me and seemed to almost eminently put his eyes back on his newspaper and put it quite close to his face almost as if he was trying to hide. I looked at him half curious and then took a seat where I had been siting halfway across the table from him. He didn't look at me and seemed to eat pretty quickly. I didn't eat and was watching him a little he had his newspaper to where I couldn't see him. 'What's wrong with the pirate did I scare him or do I look all that bad or both. I am pretty sore on the eyes maybe that's why he looked away so quick. I'll just leave him alone then.' I got up softly and put the chair underneath the table. "Where do you think you're going," I got from him in a very cold tone. I looked at him though he wasn't even glancing at me. I softly replied, "I'm just going to my room so you don't have to look at me for the rest of the day." "No you're going to play a game of chess with me in a minuet and when I win you are going to tell me the truth," his tone was very cold and almost uncaring. I sighed, "OK then... I told you the truth already so there's nothing new to tell," I mumbled the last bit but he didn't pay attention. He finished, lead me into his study, had me set up the bored, and we started playing. I let him win because I didn't care too much about this. "Alright now you are to tell the the complete truth no matter what to one question do you understand," his voice was serious and cold. "Yes now whats the question," I asked almost bored. He sighed and said, "I'll ask you when I come up with it. In the meantime you are to play with me until I lose." I smiled and said, "Yes sir." We played for hours not caring anymore who won or lost. He tried to get to know me a little and I did the same to him. By the end of the day we knew a decent amount about each other just basics not a whole lot though.