The Phantomehive Manor

As the carriage gently rolled up to the manor I couldn't help but look at it and think 'this pirate seriously hit the jack pot with looting people aboard his great ship on the seven deadly seas.' I smiled to myself at the ridiculous thought. I looked at the huge house thinking 'just how big is this boy's family?' The carriage stopped I had to hop out first. I looked up at the huge house and smiled happily and thought 'watch him put me in just about the worst room here and still be better than an inn.' I saw three servants come out of the huge house one a girl with red hair in pigtails and two men. One looking young and bright blond hair the other's lightly dirty blond hair. They all stared at me for a second and then greeted their master and introduced themselves one by one to me. The girl's name Mey Rin, the boy's Finny, and the man's Bard. I smiled and said, "It's wonderful to meet all of you." Ciel looked at his butler as I finally heard the demon butler's name, "Sebastian show (y/n) to her room please." He nodded and looked at me as he started walking still slightly behind his master. I thought 'man this stocker and pirate had to work together to get all this money and stuff.' I followed Sebastian as him and Ciel parted ways. When I got to my room Sebastian told me dinner would be served in an hour or two and that I should take a bath. He left for a second and came back with some clothes I took them happily thanked him and followed him to the bathroom. He asked if I could run the water and such myself I assured him I was fully able. I took my bath and happily thought about nothing. When I got out I looked through the clothes I saw a corset and bloomers I thought 'na I'm good.' I grabbed my bra and underwear and slipped them back on and the bloomers on top of my underwear and the corset loosely on top of my bra and then slipped the beautiful dress on gently noticing how it lightly resembled a maids dress. I ate supper/dinner with Ciel neither of us really said anything. I barely ate my food and then left to my room after thanking everyone. I threw myself down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling and wanted to sleep up on the roof were I could see the beautiful stars. I agreed that if I stayed up till everyone else was a sleep or everyone but Sebastian was I sleep I would slip up on to the roof and sleep. I smiled and took the corset off laid it down softly in the dresser with no intention of wearing it. I heard a soft knock on the door. I said, "It's not locked." and sat up to see who was there to see me. Ciel walked in and looked at me. I smiled and said, "hello." "hello," he replied back still not a single emotion and a fake smile on top. I lightly frowned to see the fake smile but hid it softly with a smile. He looked at me again and how I was sitting cross legged and looking at him as if I was used to people walking in and looking at me this way. Al l I could do is smile and wonder 'what does the pirate want.' He breathed softly and said, "Once I find out who killed that man I'll let you leave." "Alright," I said almost bored. He stared at me confused. I smiled and said, "do you want help finding out who killed that poor man?" "whose help would I be reeving?" he asked. "Mine, I don't think it would be quite that hard to figure out who the murderer is," I said with a smile. He sighed like I was and idiot and said, "I'm sorry but it probably is too difficult for you to find out and I don't exactly trust you enough." I sighed with a small smile and said, "fair enough I guess you really don't know me too much and I don't know you either." I sighed wanting to leave and sleep under the stars again and then I heard thunder roll and lightning flash. I groaned, "you're jokin' me it's seriously  rainin' right now. Man now it'll be way to cloudy and wet to do anything." I had forgotten Ciel was there and there and threw myself back down onto the bed and looked out the window to the rain. I sighed, "I guess the rain makes followers grow so it'll probably be all good soon." I put my arms up under my head softly and then gently sensed him again and thought 'wait shoot the pirate saw me acting slightly boyish.' I sat back up and looked at his gently shocked face and Sebastian's too.