Little White Rabbit

I went to my room bored and started looking out the window at the beautiful sky and Ciel's garden. I smiled and thought 'the pirate's got a pretty garden on the outside let's see it on the inside.' I smiled happy as I walked out my room making my way to the garden right past Sebastian who wasn't paying attention. Smiled as I walked past Ciel who didn't pay me much mind. I walked out to the garden softly. Ciel decided to follow me without me knowing. I smiled and said, "these flowers sure are pretty." I touched a petal softly and then started to walk a little more into the garden. I made my way to the roses happily. "Roses sure are pretty. Red, white, and pink that's a nice choice in colour." I heard the rosebush rustle a little. I bent down gently and cought a glimpse of white I smiled knowing what it was and reached my hand into the bush and pulled the little rabbit out. I smiled softly, "naughty rabbit you can't eat peoples roses you'll get thorns in your teeth." I put my hand on the thorny branch he had in the mouth. "common let go before ya have thorns stickin' out your mouth." it let go gently. "that's a good boy." I said softly throwing the stick back in the bush and rubbing the rabbits head till I let my hand slip to the tip of his tiny noise which made me smile more as I said, "what a cute little rabbi. Are you hungry?" It's little noise twitched. "I'll take that as a yes common let's find you a carrot." I got up happily and started walking as I followed me. I walked around till I found a little garden that looked completely destroyed. I walked around "man what happened here it looks like a huge storm come through and killed everything.  Oh there's some carrots." I walked happily over to what looked like a weed and pulled it up to reveal a nice big orange carrot. "here you go baby boy eat up." I said putting the carrot in the little rabbits mouth and walking off. I smiled gently as I walked around and around exploring the whole garden and getting happily lost. Ciel almost got lost a few times. I laid down on a little stone bench and put my arms behind my head and said softly, "today has been a good day." I fell asleep softly finally sensing Ciel but not caring enough I knew he couldn't hurt me so I never did care if I slept around him. I felt myself get picked up while I was half asleep not wanting to open my eyes. I soon felt myself laid gently in a soft bed with blankets laid around me just as soft it not softer. I opened my eyes a little to catch a glimpse of Ciel looking at me with a soft gental look in his beautiful deep ocean blue eye that I had taken a bit of a liking to. When my eyes closed back I was asleep even though I wanted to know why Ciel had put me in the bed to sleep and how he could be soo very gentle when he woke me up soo very ruff.