Chapter 14

*Ciel's POV*

I walked to my room still upset at Sebastian. When I got there I sat down on my bed and looked him dead in his eyes. "Why did you call us love birds you d**n demon?!" I was obviously upset but he only smirked as he started to get me dressed for bed. "Young Master I understand she is quite beautiful and tempting but please attempt to remember lady Elizabeth before someone gets their heart broken," he said with a smirk that really annoyed me. "Well Sebastian if you think she looks so good then why don't you take her already so I wont be so "tempted"," I growled upset. "I don't even like the girl if anything and at most we friends and nothing more stupid demon," I hissed at him. He only smirked and said, "alright young master if that is how you truly feel, then I might as well have a kitten that you allow in the manor correct?" I growled a little and hissed, "I told you that you can have her and kitten is a little much. Just make sure not to get hurt in the process." I laid down and watched my demon butler leave. "love birds huh I'd rather die and I think she just might too." with that I laid my mind to rest and fell asleep.

Back to your POV

I woke up bored to Sebastian nudging me I groaned softly and asked, "what is it." "It's time to get up my sleep kitty, though you do look adorable when you sleep." he said that with a small smile. I looked at him and thought 'demon don't you dare touch me if you enjoy breathing.' "Well thank you," I said sweetly though I kind of wanted to tell him to get out. "Would you like me to help you get dressed this morning?" he asked with a small smirk. "No no that's alright I can dress myself," I said sweetly. "Alright I'll be waiting to see you at breakfast then my little kitten," he said as he left. I almost gagged once he left but I was too curious on what brought him to say such things. I just sighed as I got dressed. (dress below)

I brushed my hair out and saw some ribbons with bells on the ends so I decided to put one in my hair

I brushed my hair out and saw some ribbons with bells on the ends so I decided to put one in my hair. I took a small clump of my hair and tied the ribbon at the top in a bow. I looked in the mirror and though that doesn't look too bad. I then headed down the stairs to the dining room. "That took longer than last time." Ciel said but when he looked at me he looked away quick. I just sighed 'pirate must really think I look bad I mean he ain't wrong but I wonder why he makes it so obvious.' Sebastian smirked and said, "I see you fond the bells I left for you my little kitten. I was right to think they would look nice on you." I look up only to find Mey Rin giving me an almost death stare. I decided to ignore it and said, "thank you Sebastian I really do like to bells they're really pretty." I smiled and went to watch Ciel eat. He ate a little fast as he read his newspaper. I stood up and handed him the food. "Will ya eat this for me?" I asked gently. "What gives you the idea I want it," he said coldly. "You ate your food pretty fast so I thought you might be a little hungry," I replied sweetly. "And you don't want it why," he asked still cold. "Just ain't hungry." He sighed annoyed and started to eat my food. I looked over at the servants though Mey Rin was still giving me that look. "Hey Ciel I got a question," I said looking down at him. "Yes what is it that you want," he replied bored and annoyed. "Why don't you let them eat with you?" I asked and motioned to the servants. "Because they are my servants, stupid girl," he said obviously annoyed with me once more. "But they talk better than me and you let me eat with ya," I said still a little confused. "Yes but like it or not you are my guest stupid girl and I offered you a job as my maid for the time being and if I remember correctly you declined," he said annoyed. "Just cause I don't wanna play maid doesn't help me understand why you treat me as if I'm somehow better than one," I said bored. "Just shut up already and stop standing over me like that stupid girl. Besides I'm going to put you back on the streets or in jail once I find the killer," he growled. I sighed as I moved out from behind him and said, "that's a pretty good decision all I'm really good at is gettin' on your nerves. "Yes that is correct so shut up already before I kick you out early," he growled. I just sat down on the floor, grinned, continued to watch him eat. Once he finished I got up and said, "You know if ya ever get too feed up with me just tell me and I'll leave and you won't ever have ta see me again." He looked at me half shocked as I started off to the garden again. 

*Ciel's POV*

"Kitten sure isn't too attached to you huh young master?" Sebastian said with a smirk to me. "Fine by me," I replied in my normal tone as I walked off to my study.