bed time

He just kept staring for a second. I put one hand behind my head and thought 'I'm slipped now.' (ok so like you/I don't cuss but of course you/I substitute silly words for curse words.) I sighed just watching both of them and thought 'since they saw me like this does that mean I can go put my pants and button-up-shirt back on? No that's probably not the best idea here maybe later when they're asleep.' Finally Ciel cleared his throat like I wasn't already paying attention to him. He opened his mouth and said, "please do refrain from doing that it is not lady like." I nodded and said, "yes sir." He stared a little again. The butler had a soft smirk across his lips that gently annoyed me making me think 'touch me ya stalkin' demon and you'll loss your head within' three seconds. I dare ya try and touch me bud.' I sighed softly and quietly and put my attention back to Ciel that looked like a poor boy that seemed at an complete loss of words and voice.  I just asked, "are you alright there? You seem a bit confused." He shook his head no and said, "no you just look a little odd with the lightning flickering through the window." "Oh alright. Do I look like a ghost or something?" I asked with a small smile. "No ghosts don't look like that. You just look strange almost dead. Pale." He said almost confused. 'You're such a sweet talker there aren't ya?' I thought and said, "sorry I didn't mean to look pale as a corps from lightning." I stood up bored and moved softly to the side and asked, "is this better?" He nodded yes and said back to no emotions, "if you need anything feel free to ask Sebastian or Mey rin." "So just don't bother you or go looking for you?" I asked softly. "If I want to see you I'll request to see you. Only bother me if something is seriously wrong and you can't find Sebastian." he said going to leave. I smiled and said, "alright then have fun not being bothered for a while. Oh and sleep well and have sweet dreams." For a quick second his eye flicked to me halfway confused and threatening and annoyed. I waved goodbye and smiled happy ignoring the glance he gave me. "She's almost like Lizzy, but with the absence of the word cute every minuet," I heard him whisper softly. I shrugged and laid back down on my bed and thought 'I seem like a girl that says cute all the time. What an insult. Just who does this pirate think he is messing with?' I sighed and whispered, "I shouldn't beat him up while I'm living under his roof I guess. I can get the pirate later. Right now I should leave him be I don't need some stalker of a demon tryin' ta kill me right now anyway. Wonder why he sold his soul to a demon he doesn't seem to be greedy or entirely cruel. He doesn't seem to truly smile either. And he doesn't seem old enough to live on his own just yet. He's probably older than me but still he should still have a dad teasing him and a mother tucking him in at night after telling him a bedtime story. Man he don't look like he would have been a bad little boy so his parents shouldn't have abandoned him or anything. Then again some parents give up their kids without a reason. Maybe that's why he don't seem happy maybe he got given up and didn't have any sibling to cheer him up. Maybe but it ain't like I can prove it and I really shouldn't ask him. He'd probably slap me true or false." I sighed softly and took the dress off searching for a button-up-shirt and some pants. I heard a soft knock. I sighed slipping the dress back on and saying tying the back, back up, "It's not locked." Sebastian walked in with, can you guess it, another dress. He handed it to me and said, "The master said you should have a nightgown." 'great no where is my pants ya stalker?' I thought softly. "Thank you. Please tell your master I thank him very much," I said with a smile. Sebastian nodded and said, "if you don't mind could I possibly see it on you to make sure it fits." "sure," I said bored. He walked out and I slipped the dress of and slipped the nightgown on top. I said, "done" He opened the door and just kind of peeked at me. I put my hands out and said, "does it look right." He nodded and left. I laid back down and pulled the covers up around my neck and feel asleep.