Maid?

I was again woken up again but this time by Finny. Tiredly I said, "now what?" "The young master wishes to see you miss, " he replied. "what does that boy want now?" I groaned. I headed off towards the manor where Sebastian helped me the rest of the way. I knocked on the door of Ciel's study, and Sebastian put a tray with tea and scones in my hands. Ciel replied, "that took long enough Sebastian." I groaned bored and opened the door. I walked over to him though when he looked up he growled, "what do you want." "I was told that you wished to see me." I replied bored. "I might have wished to see you but I don't want you to be giving me my food you might try and poison me, " he growled. "if I wanted you dead I wouldn't poison you, " I replied bored as I placed the food down on the desk and pored the tea. "Why don't you be my maid? You seem to be decent enough, " Ciel said almost slyly. "I'm not going to be someone's maid so you might as well forget the idea cause it ain't happening anytime soon, " I said bored. Ciel stared to drink his tea and eat his scones. "Did you make this," he asked kind of bored. "No I got woken up and told you wanted me and then handed that tray of your food, " I replied bored. "I've told you about sleeping, " he growled. "I was asleep in your garden out of your way so I don't get why you would be mad about it, " I said bored. "Did I not to tell you that if you went back to sleep I'd kick you out?" he asked looking me in the eyes. "yes I suppose you did." I said bored. "Then get out already, " he growled. "Alrighty then, I'll leave, " I said as I started off. He stood up and grabbed my wrist tight and growled, "I told you,  that you can not leave until I find out who killed that man and you're my number one suspect." "then why in this world did you just tell me to get out? If you wish for me to stay," I said bored. "Just sit the bloody h**l down and shut up," he growled again. I sighed and sat in the chair in front of him and watched him eat. For the next hour he interrogated me and found no true evidence against me so he growled, "as long as you live here you should at least attempt to pull your own weight. As working as my maid or helping Sebastian out a little." "I already told you to get rid of the idea of me being your maid, and I'm sure your demon does not need much to any help and on top of all of this you are holding me against my will a little bit not just letting me stay." I replied. "I let you sleep in a bed and you had breakfast this morning." he growled. "yes and I am quite grateful for that but I'm not going to be your maid." We softly argued over this until he finally growled, "how about we have a bet. I win you be my maid and if you win you can have just about anything." "Alrighty what are we going to bet this on?" I asked bored. "why not a game of chess?" he asked with a small smirk. "sure, " I said bored.  The game went by and I won he just looked at me utterly confused and a little shocked. I just shrugged and mumbled, "beginners luck." He growled and went back to his paperwork. I sighed bored and asked, "may I leave now?" "No, " he said not really paying me any mind. I groaned softly and leaned my head on my hand watched him do paperwork till I fell back asleep.