Chapter 3

Your POV

It is now Saturday which is the day when I am gonna meet Gigi for the first time she is sober. I am pretty excited. When I woke up it is like the first time I actually liked to wake up. Me and Gigi have texted a lot lately. I don't know what actually hooked me on this girl.

I got up from my bed and just did my morning routine and picked my clothes for later. I picked some riped black skinny jeans and some white t-shirt with some black leather jacket over my white t shirt.

We I mean, Gigi and I decided to just go to a local restaurant. But it is gonna be hard for her because I am sure there is gonna be some fans there.

I fixed myself up and put on some light make up. I don't like so much make up on my face because it feels so weird.

I got down and saw a note at the counter of the kitchen.

Hey Y/n/n, I am gonna have a meeting today so I can't join you to breakfast today. :)
                                             -Tori <3

I smiled. Oh yeah guys I forgot to tell you I have an apartment here with my best friend Tori. She has been my best friend since we were babies. And yes she is famous. She became a singer on x factor and she was signed by one of the judges. I forgot who but thanks to them she became what she always wanted to be.

She heard me once singing and playing a guitar. She said I need to audition to some contest but I always decline. I can't even sing infront of her how am I going to sing out of every one in the world. She told me I was a great singer but I don't like taking complements.

Anywaysss, I looked at the clock and saw its almost 12 o'clock. We are gonna meet there on twelve so I hurried up and went to my car and started to drive to the restaurant.

As I got to the parking lot of the restaurant I saw a lot of paparazzis huddled up and taking pictures. I furrowed my eyebrows and got closer to see who is in there. As I pushed the paparazzi to the side. I widened my eyes as soon as I took a look who was at the center. Gigi..

She was sitting at the middle and looking like hurt. I quickly helped her up supporting her inside the restaurant. She fell but I caught her. I just decided that I would just carry her bridal style. As we got inside I told the guards that they should close the door and not let any paparazzi in.

I put her on the sofa thing and I asked her if she was okay she said she is. But I noticed that she winced a little but and she tried to hide it.

I looked at her and suspected if she was okay. I checked her arms her legs I thought it was nothing but as soon as I touched her legs she winced in pain.

"Gigi we need you to get checked up. Let's get to the doc-" I tried to say to her but she cited me off.

"I am okay Y/n don't worry. I don't want to go to the hospital. There will be headlines of me going to the hospital and I don't want that. " She looked at me in the eyes. I just sighed and nodded. But I can't stand and see her wince in pain.

"If you don't want to go to the doctor's then let me just take care of you on your house. " I said to her. I noticed there is a light pink tint on her cheeks.

"Fine but the only problem is I can't stand. " She pointed at her leg.

"Don't worry you can't walk before so I carried you so I am gonna carry you like that either. " I said with a smile.

"Okay fine I can't say no to that cute face of yours. " she said but stopped as she realized what she just said. I laughed and just carried her bridal style again. Hey even if I am a girl I can lift.

I opened the door and got met by the paparazzis asking many like tons of questions. I just ignored them and pushed through my way to my car. I put her to the passenger's seat. And made my way to the other side. I got in my car and looked at her for a second and smiled as I start my car and drove to her house.

And if you are wondering how the heck did I know where. Well the past days she told me on text so I just putted it on the GPS and started driving to get place.

-

Author's Note

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I LOVE YOU GUYS. It has been hard to update because I have three books to update too soo it's hard.

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU

Thank you for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)