Chapter 16

Your POV

"You're asking me a question right now." I told her jokingly but ending up her glaring at me making me quite nervous. "U-Uh yeah ofcourse what is it?" I quickly said before she gets even more mad.

"Do you still have feelings for Gigi?" She asked me sirously.

"No!" I answered defensively. I really am a bad liar and I know she can sense that I'm lying to her face right now.

"Tell me the truth Y/n. "

"What do you want me to say Ky? I still love her and would do anything to get her back? Yes I would a thousand times or even millions. " I looked down with tears in my eyes. "I want to bring her back to me but I can't. "

Kylie wrapped her arms around me while I was sobbing. I never liked crying in front of someone but I can't when it comes for someone I love like Gigi.

"You can Y/n, your insecurities and doubt that your relationship with Gigi will only be the same like the past. But trust me, it will not okay? If you still love her, fight for her. No one's stopping you. Just don't give up on if you really want to do it. " Kylie told me which made me pull away and stop me from crying.

I wiped my tears. "Y-Your right Kylie, I need to fight for her while I still can. " I said with a weak smile. "Thank you Ky for comforting me. " I hugged her again and she helped me freshen up and got ready for bed.

-

at the morning.

I woke up by someone shaking me I instantly groaned and glares at the person. I saw Kylie with her hands up.

"Hey you need to get ready, we will be at the beach so ware some swimsuit underneath your shorts or something.  The girls are just waiting for downstairs so I'll join them. Be quick, I hate waiting!!" She stands up and walking out of the door.

I sighed and got ready. I put some swimsuit underneath and shorts and a white (something) crop top.

 I put some swimsuit underneath and shorts and a white (something) crop top

I let my hair down naturally and got down to the girls with no make up. They saw me and they had their mouths agape.

I walked to them snapping my fingers infront of their faces. "I know I look bad without make up but gosh you don't need to remind me with that expression." I stold them while sitting next to Bella.

"God no Y/n you never looked bad, I think you even look better without make up. Just saying." Kylie explained while the others nod their heads.

"Yeah you look hot without make up." Gigi said causing me to blush. She still have an affect on me seeing how many years has passed when the first time she made me feel like that.

I thanked her shyly trying to hide my blush that has crept up into my face. The girls decided to eat before we go to the beach so we ate and went to the beach.