Chapter 11

Gigi's POV

I felt so happy. I can't be happier. It felt like my life is complete again. It felt like my missing piece that I felt when Y/n left has come back. My everything has come back. Y/n has come back.

Y/n's POV

We walked back at the couch hand on hand. The two girls saw are hands and furrowed their eyebrows.

"Uhh, what is this?" Kendall made a hand gesture toward the hands.

We ignored the two and jist sat at the couch and cuddled. It has been so long since we've done this. I missed it.

"Hey you two, are you not gonna answer us?" Taylor asked the two completely confused.

"Gigi is the one that I have been telling you about." I said to her as I pulled Gigi closer to me. I missed her so much. It has been so long.

"You mean your Ex who broke your heart months ago?!" She raised her voice to Y/n.

"Yepp!" I said satisfied with the position I am with Gigi.

"She broke you Y/n! Every night of lack of sleep, every meal that you skipped it was only for her?!" Taylor raised her voice even more.

"Could you stop from the yelling please?" I groaned and buries her head into Gigi's neck. She smelled vanilla which is her favourite.

Third Person's POV

"How did it happen? I mean Gigi is a super model and-" She cut herself and realized that Y/n is already sleeping calmly on Gigi's chest. She sighed and just give up on the questions that is running through her head.

Taylor looked at the two who looks so cute and looks like the sweetest couple. She then looked at Kendall who was processing on what's happening at the moment in front of her.

She never thought that Gigi is attracted to girls or should I say A girl.

"Anything you need to explain Gigi?" Kendall asked the girl who has the sleeping girl on her.

"I-i... L-look okay I'm sorry for not telling you this. Y/n and I we're on a relationship 3 years ago. We kept it a secret because I was scared that people would jugde me for who I am and what or who I am attracted to. We lasted for 2 years but..." Gigi sighed and continued with the story. "My PR management set me up into PR stunt with Zayn Malik. Soon as I came home  Y/n saw the news that is spreading. As I came home and I saw Y/n at her lowest point. I explained about what happened but she said she needed more time for herself." A tear fell through the young blonde girl who was done explaining but quickly whipped it off as she looked at the younger girl who was lying on her arms.

The two girls who was still processing about what Gigi said was so overwhelmed of what they are finding out at the moment. The two girls has their mouth agape because of it.

"So you guys are what now?" Taylor questioned the girl.

"I... Uhh I still don't know.. We just kind of kissed and said we missed each other." Gigi sighed and looked at the love of her life.

"Are you sure your company will be okay with you two.. You know. Being like this." Kendall now asked her bestfriend.

"I still don't knoe too... On the outside Zayn and I are still together. I don't know how to tell Y/n.." Gigi became nervous of thinking what will be Y/n's reaction.

The girl who is sleeping stirred and slowly starting to open her eyes and waking up because of the three girls talking.

She looked at the love of her life looking down at her. She grabbed the face of the model (Gigi obviously) And kissed her. It felt like eternity since she kissed the plump perfect pink lips of her. Gigi pulled away because the two models are watching the interaction within the two lovers that they just found out about.

Gigi still doesn't know how to explain everything to Y/n. So they just continued cuddling and the two girls (Kendall and Taylor) decided to watch movies and eat whatever.

At the middle of the movies Y/n spoke.

"Oh Taylor, Lauren has some things to do with the band so she could not make it." Taylor was so focused at rhe movie she just nodded and waved her off.

"Who is she?" Gigi asked Y/n. She looked up.

"Why jealous?" She smirked at the model.

"W-what?? No! I'm just asking.." Gigi flushed and her cheeks turned into crimson red. Y/n laughed at her.

"I'm just joking baby, but she is my friend." She cupped the flushed girl and kissed the bridge of her nose.

"Ohh uh okay." Says the flushed girl.

They finished the movie and it's time for them to go. They said goodbyes and Y/n pulled gigi at the corner.

"What are we now?" Y/n asked with hope in her eyes.

"I uhh I still don't know Y/n.." Gigi sighed nervously and continued."I still hadn't come out yet. My management still does not allow me to do that. And Zayn and I still continued because him and I's popularity is still going up becausebif the PR stunt."

"So you can't be with me?" Y/n asked her. "So why did you dobthat to me earlier? Is it a mistake?" She sighed and tired of getting broken by the same person that she loved the most.

"I'm sorry Y/n.. It's just.." Gigi groaned. "My management doesn't want me to. "

"So I'm a mistake?" She couldn't stop her gushing tears from her eyes. Her uncomftrable breathing increased.

The girls is having a panic attack. Gigi got nervous and hold into Y/n. As soon as she held onto her body, it fell and went limp.

Y/n just fainted!

"Kendall!! Taylor!!" Gigi called them and they rushed over to us.

"What happened?" Kendall asked Gigi scared of what may happen to Y/n.

"She.. She fainted. " Now Gigi is the one who is crying uncomfortably. Taylor called emergency and tried to make Gigi relax.

The emergency came and took Y/n. The three models waited ouside the room with onr model still crying.

"Y/n Y/l/n?" The nurse called and Gigi stood up quick.

"Are you some type of family to Y/n Y/l/n?" The nurse asked the three models not recongnizing them.

"I-i'm her girlfriend." The crying model spoke. The nurse noded and told the girls that they can see Y/n.

Gigi is the one who entered last still crying. She saw the girl sleeping at the hospital bed and she cried more if it's possible.

A doctor walked in and said -

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry for not updating SO long. I just stopped using wattpad because of school I'm so sorry guys.

ps. sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.